Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question about coffee consumption (excessive amounts).. Please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about coffee consumption (excessive amounts).. Please help!!

Hey Everyone,

I tend to drink large amounts of caffiene every day and was having sex with the girlfriend last night and I noticed my penis didnt seem as girthy and fill her up as much.. I also suffer from hard flaccid, so mayb the coffee is making Hard flaccid worse which is making my erection not as thick...

Thoughts?

Many find caffeine decrease's erection size and quality try to cut it, i've cut it and i had a copious amount yesterday and today i feel shit. Cut the caffiene and feel much better, sorry for shit spelling.
    Good Luck with your gains,
    CMP
    Measurements as of 22/9/12
    183mm BPEL
    120mm MSEG
    135mm BEG
    188mm BPFSL

Comment

Coffee dehydrates your body, I know when I am dehydrated my weeny doesnt look as full as normal. I beleive that it could definately have an effect all though I have heard otherwise. I am a roofer and when I have worked hard during a hot day my wang is noticeably less girthy. I drink too much coffee myself. I agree with your observation completely.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yeah drink more water as well whenever i have less then a gallon a day my dick doesn't look as full as usual.
        Good Luck with your gains,
        CMP
        Measurements as of 22/9/12
        183mm BPEL
        120mm MSEG
        135mm BEG
        188mm BPFSL

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          Coffee dehydrates your body, I know when I am dehydrated my weeny doesnt look as full as normal. I beleive that it could definately have an effect all though I have heard otherwise. I am a roofer and when I have worked hard during a hot day my wang is noticeably less girthy. I drink too much coffee myself. I agree with your observation completely.

Sorry big O, but Coffee does not dehydrate your body. Yes it is a diuretic, but it is dispersed basically in water. Also, with regular consumption the diuretic affect of caffeine is greatly reduced. The net result of caffeine consumption in soda and coffee is actually hydration as proven by research. Not as hydrating as water, but hydrating none the less.

Dehydration will have an effect on your penis, but don't blame caffeine. Though, there is some evidence to support that excessive caffeine consumption can have a negative affect on your erection and can be a partial cause of ED.
          Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
          Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
          Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by 00Zman00 View Post
            Dehydration will have an effect on your penis, but don't blame caffeine. Though, there is some evidence to support that excessive caffeine consumption can have a negative affect on your erection and can be a partial cause of ED.
            Caffeine and other stimulants are commonly associated with vasoconstriction. I'm not sure if it would effect an erect penis but my flaccid penis is always turtled after coffee, adderall, lsd, etc.

Comment

Sorry big O, but Coffee does not dehydrate your body. Yes it is a diuretic, but it is dispersed basically in water. Also, with regular consumption the diuretic affect of caffeine is greatly reduced. The net result of caffeine consumption in soda and coffee is actually hydration as proven by research. Not as hydrating as water, but hydrating none the less.

Well 00Zman00, you have forced me to go online and do some research and I dont care what you think because what I found was that you are absolutely.................................right. Thank you, I learned something that I did not know and now I will stop worrying about my coffee intake. I do know that dehydration itself causes me to have less of a fatty but i guess it was just do to busting my ass on that roof and I though the coffee made it worse, i just need more water.

Comment

Caffeine is vasoconstrictor, so it does have the ability to constrict the vessels and make your dick feel smaller. It also is a stimulant, which works against what a the parasympathetic nervous system does and instead fires up your sympathetic nervous system. The sympathetic nervous system is responsible for ejaculation and the parasympathetic nervous system is responsible for an erection. You do the math.
                Starting (january 05, 2011):
                BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
                Current:
                BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
                My Log

Comment

Well 00Zman00, you have forced me to go online and do some research and I dont care what you think because what I found was that you are absolutely.................................right. Thank you, I learned something that I did not know and now I will stop worrying about my coffee intake. I do know that dehydration itself causes me to have less of a fatty but i guess it was just do to busting my ass on that roof and I though the coffee made it worse, i just need more water.

Actually, to maximize rehydration and to maintain hydration status you'd best be served with a drink with a little CHO and electrolytes in it. There is a reason Gatorade and Powerade are used in sports. As you are sweating on that roof you are also losing more than just water, you will need to replace your lost electrolytes as well. Eating and drinking water has the same affect as gatoraded etc.
                  Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                  Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Comment

I am constantly drinking gatorade and powerade along with water, I have to or I am doomed,lol

Comment

Originally posted by wanthis View Post
                      Caffeine is vasoconstrictor, so it does have the ability to constrict the vessels and make your dick feel smaller. It also is a stimulant, which works against what a the parasympathetic nervous system does and instead fires up your sympathetic nervous system. The sympathetic nervous system is responsible for ejaculation and the parasympathetic nervous system is responsible for an erection. You do the math.
                      Caffeine's affect on our body in regards to vasodilation and vasocontriction is still a studied and debated topic. Research shows that it has an affect on vasodialtion and vasocontriction simultaneously. Some of the research that I have read points to vasodilation winning out. I don't think we are ready to right caffeine off as detrimental to our penis size or performance just yet.

Here is some light reading for those interested...
                      http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...4/?tool=pubmed
                      Zman007
                      Last edited by Zman007; 12-10-2011, 02:37 PM.

Comment

I am constantly drinking gatorade and powerade along with water, I have to or I am doomed,lol
                        I understand that. The summers before I went off to college I hung seemless rain gutters and did lawn care. Mane, its amazing how much fluid you can loose in a couple of hours by a hot roof.

Comment

Caffeine's affect on our body in regards to vasodilation and vasocontriction is still a studied and debated topic. Research shows that it has an affect on vasodialtion and vasocontriction simultaneously. Some of the research that I have read points to vasodilation winning out. I don't think we are ready to right caffeine off as detrimental to our penis size or performance just yet.

Here is some light reading for those interested...
                          Caffeine's Vascular Mechanisms of Action
                          Wow I was not aware of that one bit. All the textbooks always talk about it's vasoconstriction effects. Should have gone to Pubmed myself and read studies instead lol. thanks man
                          Starting (january 05, 2011):
                          BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
                          Current:
                          BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
                          My Log

Comment

I do know that if you drink it in completely excessive amounts, such as 100 cups of coffee, time slows down.

COFFEE TIME!
                            http://criticalmas.com/wp-content/up...offee-rage.jpg

Comment

I have one cup of coffee per day and I have one jack n coke per day and I get wicked hard boners.............I also drink a TON of water per day too.
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X