Penis doesnt glide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis doesnt glide.

Hey got some foreskin issues, i can pull it back to the base when im flaccid but my breve does pull on the head abit. When im erect, it automatically goes under the glans when im at about 60 percent, After that at about 70 percent i cant move my foreskin on my shaft, its too tight. Ive been using bad masterbation techniques for years. So ive never been able to do the gliding motion that people enjoy so much, thats now my goal, just to be able to enjoy masterbation and sex without worrying about it. What needs stretching and how should i do it?

You need to stretch the foreskin, with the goal of being able to retract it and have the glans fully exposed when fully erect. To do this, you need to insert a finger between the glands and the foreskin while flaccid. Then you need to get an erection. If it starts to feel too painful, pull out the finger. The skin should be stretched a little, so try to retract the foreskin slowly. That is day one.

You may have to do this for a few days. When you can easily do this, then insert 2 fingers. By then, it should give you enough stretch to allow your glans to be exposed.

Then you should be OK. And yes, I went through this myself as an early teen and I read the above somewhere. I think it took me 3 days in the shower to finally do this. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X