Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A cockring is Not the same as a clamp.

Comment

Skinny Jay i hope you are picking up what Steve and the Zman are putting down.
      pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

For girth only you can try faster jelqs and some 30 sec -1min interval ulis, you can easily control the intensity of exercises with ulis. Some bundled stretches may also help.
        Current Stats: BPEL- 5' NBPEL - 4.5' EG- 4.5' Aim: BPEL-6' EG- 5'

Comment

I certainley am..
          although i think we may be referring to different things. You see i say clamping when i mean Ulis i didnt realise there was people using cable clamps and it being known as clamping, i didnt realise there was a difference so basically i am doing extended Ulis. thanks everyone for your words of wisdom. I do bundled stretches for my main stretching and thanks for the 1 minute interval uli tip! i am all about the girth! If anyone has any more tips to obtaining a fat one then by all means share the wealth with me. thankss

Comment

Also.. I read that as the length and girth of your penis expands it becomes less rigid? I get that a bigger unit requires more blood to it to get proper rigid, but surely kegals and the like help with the blood flow along with the added bonus of a thicker unit? i hope that is not the case. I would hate to have to sacrifice rock solid erections for a less hard lump of flesh. My goals are not too high as i feel when i get to it i will just focus on maintaining and cementing them. my dream goal would be 7 NBPEL x 5.5 EG are these realistic goals?

Comment

You should still be able to obtain solid erections after significant growth. I have never heard of that being a problem unless and injury or some other sort of ed were involved. What are your measurements now? I started at 4.5 girth and am currently at 4.75. Stagnant for a while but i believe i will see more gains with my new routine as long as consistency is there. My goal is also 5.5 girth.
              pterodactyl

Comment

Good! I hope that is not the case! That would suck. The same as you mate. Started at 4.5 now 4.7. Although you do have a much bigger length than me. I bet that provides you some comfort at night. Was you mainly focusing on length to reach your goal then start with the girth excercises? Or is it easier for you to gain length?

Comment

Nope. Always been in it for girth. My unit always looked disproportionate to me because it was long and skinny. To me it still is. I have always been very self concious about it. I believe the half inch of length i gained is due to jelqing at a low erection level. Gratz on the .2. Can you notice the difference?
                  pterodactyl

Comment

Yeah pterodactyl, you got a really long dick bro. I can imagine it might seem a little thin with your girth being what it is. How do women react upon seeing your penis - I imagine they still say wow at it's length.

Comment

Man it totally varies. One girl said its the biggest shes ever seen. One said it felt like i was poking her lung. One said it felt likeikt was coming out of the top of her head. Those are the good ones. one called it aerodynamic. A few have said it was thin. My gf said it was average. Its funny how the positive things get buried under the negative ones. And i mean deep lol.
                      pterodactyl

Comment

Oh my goodness - aerodynamic hahahaha. We have the same longterm goals, I have not measured girth lately though I know I am extremely close to getting there, but I am a little less than inch short on the length. I would probably trade my penis dimensions for yours - not sure if you would do the same.

Comment

Lol i told Gymboi that i would trade him half inch length for a half inch girth the other day =).
                          pterodactyl

Comment

Most definitley! Well i actually measured last night after my session as it definitley felt thicker than usual, i measured and its like 4.8! So stoked, i feel once i acheive my short term goal of 5 then i will be motivated to gain that other half inch! thats all i want really, a 5.5 girth, not too bothered about length. Although ideally i want a good mix of the two. How many days of edging without cumming can you guys go before it feels like you have taken a blade to the testicles? that shit is the worst! when your balls feel like fragile quails eggs

Comment

Originally posted by pterodactyl View Post
                              Yessir never stay clamped for more than 10 minutes. If indeed you are conditioned for clamping then clamp for 10 minutes/rest for 10 minutes, rrepeat. And definately take more rest days. With a routine as intense as yours maybe try a 1 on/2 off.

As for kegals do a search fo reverse kegals. They will help immensely with pre e problems caused by involuntary kegals (which is where kegaling can become a problem)
                              10 min max on clamping. If it turns dark red or purple, that is very bad, stop for session. You can work up to multiple clamp sessions of 10 min with at least a 5min break between. If your just starting then don't go for 10 min right away either, more like 5-7 min.
                              How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                              And I've been here ever since.

Comment

cheers for the advice wise wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X