Testosterone Boosters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone Boosters?

Has anyone taken them? If so, did you see an increase in libido or EQ? Would you recommend them?
    12/7/11-
    BPEL 6.75
    NBPEL 6.25
    BEG 5.75
    BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
    BPEL 7.0
    NBPEL 6.5

Goal 8/11/12 (21st birthday)-
    BPEL 7.5
    NBPEL 7
    BEG 6

I have not personally, but I'd be wary of becoming reliant on supplements

Comment

Are you currently having problems with your test levels causing issues? If not, don't bother with anything.

Comment

I don't know if you're into lifting weights but, doing squats increases your testosterone production.
        All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world
        So there was only one thing that I could do
        Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

Comment

nothing out there will work like the old test boosters. I have tried a bunch but i took them for lifting. I did not notice any increase im eq or libido

Comment

The main reason I am taking them is for lifting. But recently I have seen a huge drop in sex drive and EQ. I am always tired, even if I get a solid 8-10 hours of sleep. So I am hoping this may help.
            12/7/11-
            BPEL 6.75
            NBPEL 6.25
            BEG 5.75
            BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
            BPEL 7.0
            NBPEL 6.5

BPEL 7.5
            NBPEL 7
            BEG 6

Comment

What exactly are you taking?

Comment

I just ordered High T All Natural Testosterone boosters, vitaliKoR, and GNC ArginMax. All of which had great reviews. I have all the symptoms of low testosterone so it can't hurt to try. I also had depression at a very young age and have a varicocele which I recently read can drain testosterone.
                12/7/11-
                BPEL 6.75
                NBPEL 6.25
                BEG 5.75
                BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
                BPEL 7.0
                NBPEL 6.5

BPEL 7.5
                NBPEL 7
                BEG 6

Comment

Have you ever thought to you know, maybe go to a doctor and get your test levels checked? If you do have an issue with your test levels, or something else, might not be a bad idea to get it fixed properly than trying to rely on some supplements to treat an undiagnosed issued.

Just a thought.

Comment

You should listen to DemOne TJ. He is awesome..

Comment

Ya you're probably right but I have always gone to doctors with problems that they always talk down. They always say "well come back in 2 months and see if you till have the same problem". Never getting the problem resolved. With that being said, I try to avoid doctors. But if this experiment doesn't work then I will be making an appointment.
                      12/7/11-
                      BPEL 6.75
                      NBPEL 6.25
                      BEG 5.75
                      BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
                      BPEL 7.0
                      NBPEL 6.5

BPEL 7.5
                      NBPEL 7
                      BEG 6

Comment

Thats probably wise. No one likes going to the doctors mate. I fucking hate it. Probably because whenever i go there you feel shit otherwise you wouldnt be there, its like associating pain with hospitals. Your in a hospital to visit, or your in there for extreme physical pain, any way back to my point. No one enjoys going doctors it sucks! but its better to find out if theres something wrong. Or if its weighing on your concience to a ridiculous degree. Also Get another doctors opinion if yours is too dismissive

Comment

I own a supplement store and here are some of my more proven sellers. If you are 30+ A-HD from BPI is a good one, if you are under 30 it will block to much estrogen and you will have erection issues. Another really good one is M1D Black from LG Science, I have guys using it post AAS cycle and they are bouncing back great. One more to look at is Testopro from AI Sports. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by 2getbigger View Post
                            I own a supplement store and here are some of my more proven sellers. If you are 30+ A-HD from BPI is a good one, if you are under 30 it will block to much estrogen and you will have erection issues. Another really good one is M1D Black from LG Science, I have guys using it post AAS cycle and they are bouncing back great. One more to look at is Testopro from AI Sports. Hope this helps.
                            What if you have low testosterone in the first place? That will still cause ED? I already have it lol. That would just be my luck if it made my problems worse.
                            12/7/11-
                            BPEL 6.75
                            NBPEL 6.25
                            BEG 5.75
                            BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
                            BPEL 7.0
                            NBPEL 6.5

BPEL 7.5
                            NBPEL 7
                            BEG 6