No announcement yet.

Explanation for the large girths on this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooooooooo true. I started at 7x6 and i felt like my penis was short.

Comment

when I started hanging I was 7x5.25 now I'm 7.6x5.25 so I don't put any stock in the idea that you lose girth when you hang, If any thing I would think that you would get a slight increase in girth, mine looks a little fatter than it did.

Comment

I haven't posted for some time but last time when I did my cock was a genuine 8" girth. My wife has just measured it again and it is still the same.

Comment

i agree with chodeboy....

very close to the same...the thicker u are the longer u feel u need to be to really feel bigger...id like to have both...
          BPEL x EG
          Start(12/6/12): 6in x 5.75in
          (12/21/12) 6.5in x 5.8in
          BPEL x EG
          Goal: 7.5in x 6.5in

"You cannot force open the petals of a flower. When the flower is ready, it opens itself up to you."

Comment

I envy all of you.
            I'm 4.6 EG naturally and I can't even improve it at all for a long time.

Ugh.
            BPEL: 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6 , 5.8 , 6.0 , 6.2 ,
            EG:4.75 , 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6

Comment

Originally posted by billy10 View Post
              I haven't posted for some time but last time when I did my cock was a genuine 8" girth. My wife has just measured it again and it is still the same.
              There's no way.. Prove it!

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder if billy has long brightly colored hair and a jewel stuck in his belly button...
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I came to this site at 7X5 and thinking that I was under average concerning girth. Now that I have been on here for about a month I am coming to realize that I actually have a pretty decent girth considering the average is supposedly between 4.6-4.9. So, I am very glad I found this site because it has instilled ALOT more confidence in my measurements. Glad to say I am finally feeling good about my penis size. I seem to be gaining twice as much length as I am girth, so once I hit 8X5.5 I'm am done.
                  BPEL: 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 7.7, 7.75
                  MSEG: 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 5.75

Comment

I really like this thread, and agree with the OP especially. Perception truly is reality
                    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

I haven't posted for some time but last time when I did you were still claiming your cock was enormous without backing it up.

Comment

I read your "about me", Says you went fomr 7x6 to 12x8 in 37 years.

What the actuall fuck ?!

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Working...
                        X