is it okay to do edging after PE workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it okay to do edging after PE workout

please i would like to know if i can do edging after doing my PE workout(Jelqing, stretch & others), is this okay? or not.

Yes, it is ok, and recommended.

Comment

Yes it is alright to add it into your PE workout. I usually edge after my routine. Just remember that you should stop edging as you get to the PONR. It may take some time to master this if you have never done it before. I have been edging for 6 months now and have only had a couple of dry orgasms. Good luck with your gains and just over work yourself.

Comment

yeah, i can do edging for a long time, i can go like 40 minutes without ejaculating, guess i'll continue then, cuz i thought it wasn't okay before, thanks.

Comment

Hello, i'm going to edge after my workout. Is it better to warm down (or cool down) first and then doing edging or the opposite?
          thanks, and sorry for my bad English

Comment

Edging after a routine could be considered as a form of warm-down
            My progress log

Comment

I view edging after a routine as a vital part PE. It gives you an even better chance to grow, alot of guys (including me) put growth down to edging after it.

Even though what Padawan said is correct, i still like to warm down after egding just to properly complete my routine. That is just me though.
              2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
              7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
              21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
              1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Yes. Highly recommended.
                13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
                10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
                link 2000's Links

Comment

Thanks, guys!

Comment

I guess including it in your routine directly after. I did some edging like 30min after my workout recently and it didnt feel good at all. All the blood that was forced there disappear, the feeling after ejaculation and turtling. So I will not do that no more.
                    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

is edging after a supra slammer workout recommended or over training?
                      Current:
                      BPEL 6.5in
                      MEG 5.5in
                      Goal:
                      BPEL 7.5in
                      MEG 6in

Comment

Be aware of total workload guys. When you first start pe, your penis can take time to adapt to a full routine. While edging is well tolerated, sometimes it can tip you into overtraining. I too recommend edging just be sure your dick is conditioned enough for the workload.

Comment

I used to edge all the time, way before i even thought about starting PE, and yet my penis was always the same size. Im very skeptical about edging being helpful with growth. Thoughts?
                          Start: Dec 2011

BPEL: 6"
                          MEG: 4.5"

Comment

Not really sure why edging seems to work well at improving gains for some guys, but I would assume it has to do with improving EQ to match any minor gains.

So, the idea is basically that if you gain say 2mm (which is a very small amount) but edge for 20-30 minutes it helps to temporarily "cement" these gains. Thus when you do your next week of workouts and gain another 2mm, when you go to edge your penis is already used to the other 2mm you gained and will erect to that length. So you're constantly pushing your penis to adjust to the size via EQ, thus continually pushing your gains.

If you didn't edge, your gains may come slower.

Again, this is just a guess - and probably convoluted at that.
                            13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
                            10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
                            link 2000's Links

Comment

I dont know about you guys, but I like to use my Fleshlight for edging and ballooning. I feel like stroking the penis after PE will decrease my gains somehow. With the Fleshlight, there is no stroking involved and I can edge and balloon perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                              X