This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micropenis?

My son is 12 and I am sure he has micropenis. It is always turteled and sticks out 1/4 to 1/2 in. I know what a complex I had my entire life and I was no where that small. Is he to young to take to a Dr. I am not sure how to approach this or even if I should. I really do not want my son to suffer like I did. What should I do?

Let him grow up and finish going through puberty. That is not what you should be doing with a 12 year old boy!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I would take him to the Doctor. It might be a endocrine problem that might be more efectively resolved when he is pre-pubescent. Let a Doctor decide whether its an issue or not, not people on the internet. I would also do a fair amount of research on the topic prior to seeing the Doctor in case the Doctor is one of those types that makes it a habit of just blowing everything off and says "thats normal" to everthing.
      ColtAR-15
      Last edited by ColtAR-15; 02-04-2012, 02:47 PM.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Jelq him, arabs use to do that to their kids during puberty for the donkey penis effect

Comment

For fucks sake, your son is only 12. Unless he has finished puberty, which is very very unlikely, let him be a damn kid and don't try to put your penis size fears onto him.

I assume you take your kid in for regular physicals every year, right? If there was really an issue, the doctor would likely have said such already.

Edit: And no more posts about PE on minors.

Comment

Dude. If memory serves me correctly, this dude had a post like this a few months ago.......
            Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
            Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Take your son to a good Dr. that handled this sort of problem. If needed he will do tests, prescribe what is needed to help your son, if everything is normal, then you can feel better. I had a good friend, whose son was not developing correctly, they took him to the doctor, who found the problem, prescribed medicine when he was 13 years old. The help has to come in the years the boy is turning into a man or it is too late.
              I read your post & I do not think you were asking about PE for your son, but was wanting advice about a doctor or if it was too soon. Only a doctor that handles these type of problems, can answer your question, make an appointment. Good luck!

Comment

Yep, the son was 11 years old when he made the last post. Expect another when the son turns 13.
                Starting as of 2/1/11: 6.4 BPEL x 4.8 MSEG (5.6 NBPEL)
                Just hoping to put together one full month of actually sticking to a routine and go from there.
                My goals mainly revolve around developing high EQ erections that last during sex.

Comment

On one hand, if the boy has a hormone problem then now is the time to fix it. If you wait until after puberty then it will be too late to fix. On the other hand if you take him to the doctor because he has a small wang he will probably develop an extreme complex and have low self confidence about it the whole time he is growing up, especially if the doctor can't fix the problem.
                  PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Maybe the lesser of two evils would be to ask the doc to perform some simple tests next physical time, specifically hormone wise.

Although I definitely agree that I don't agree with forcing your issues onto him or that there is even a huge problem as of yet.

Comment

My kiddo is 15 months old and his little ween is bigger than those measurements. I'm not sure if it's still hormones, but your kids ween should definitely be bigger. Just go to the doc and get a professional opinion--case closed.

Comment

Keep a look out for other symptoms like breast growth, lack of body hair, etc. It may be an endocrine problem.

Comment

Take him to the doctor to take some test. But don't tell hom why you are doing it, just come up with a lie.
                          You don't want to bring "small penis" stuff in the head of a 12 year old.
                          Log
                          Measurements (Current):
                          BPEL: 7.25"
                          HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

From the age of 11-16 i went to an all boys school (i'm in Uk) and if i remember correctly up until the age of about 14 each year we all had to stand in a long queue and wait to be seen by a doctor and nurse and when they saw us they would quickly whip down the underwear to check on the genitals to make sure everything is normal. So i don't know if they do that in other countries but if they do they've probably checked your son out anyway and thought he was okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Rando View Post
                              Yep, the son was 11 years old when he made the last post. Expect another when the son turns 13.
                              Yea, I mean I'm not saying troll necessarily, but I was having flashbacks I thought haha
                              Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                              Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X