No announcement yet.

could a penis shrink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it didn't turn blue/purple that time. It turtled and became white, also it had small red spots all over the skin and glans. It didn't hurt but the sensation was weird. From that day till a few days after, it couldn't go to semi-erect state when I wrapped it with hot cloth.

Till today, my dick's structure and feeling when it's going from flaccid-semi erect-erect state is different. I'm feeling like having somebody else's dick.

Comment

I havent experienced them but I thought I read somewhere those redspots were common and not a huge deal..
      My Progress Log

Comment

Oh, now if I touch my dick, it feels a lil bit numb. It used to give me shivers when I rubbed the glans, now it feels less shivering.

I dunno dude this feeling happened just after that incident.

Comment

Now it's just 4-4.5 inch I think. I also lost the hardness of my erection. When I felt like I should've been hard, now it doesn't.

Just now, I wrapped it with hot wrap. It went semi-erect, I dunno either by the rubbing or the hot wrap itself. But, the dick felt cold. Seriously, when I touched the wrap with my hand it's like hottt, but my dick felt cold.

Shit shit shittttt.

Comment

Originally posted by boy of misery View Post
            Now it's just 4-4.5 inch I think. I also lost the hardness of my erection. When I felt like I should've been hard, now it doesn't.

Just now, I wrapped it with hot wrap. It went semi-erect, I dunno either by the rubbing or the hot wrap itself. But, the dick felt cold. Seriously, when I touched the wrap with my hand it's like hottt, but my dick felt cold.

Shit shit shittttt.
            sounds like a neurological problem, if you're penis cant tell hot from cold and feels numb, its the nerves. check with a doctor ASAP

But how did you get there? I mean did you jelq/stretch the glans, what was the intensity of your jelqs, EQ and for how long did you go on in a session?
            MrB8
            Member of the Month Nov 2013
            Last edited by MrB8; 02-25-2012, 10:41 PM.
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

That time it wasn't that intense. It was like 50-60% EQ. The thing was I didn't warm-up. It also lasted only a few minutes, not that long.

It's been a while since 6 months ago..

I remember when a girl jerked my dick off a month after that incident, the dick felt numb and I hardly got it up through the rubbing, I had to edge.

Seriously, judging by that intensity of physical stimulation and the results, I think if a girl's blowing me now, I won't even feel the sexual shivers, really. This freaks me out. Something's wrong with the head of my dick.

But, I'm curious, if I'm having THAT serious nerve damage, it would've felt terribly painful, right?

If I do am having a nerve damage, could it heal?

And dude, I have enough other health problems to be brought to a doctor with as I've mentioned at the first post..

Comment

Oh, I also stretched that time and ONLY that time. So, yeah I stretched without warming-ups.

But, I should've felt great pain if I've damaged the nerve, right?

Comment

I feel sorry for you bro, but it sounds complicated enough to seek medical help, and according to the type of nerve damage (if) that happened you may or may not feel pain.
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

people have been mentioning about blood coming out from the tip of the penis. should i expect to experience this symptom first before having any nerve damage?

Comment

If you see blood come out of your dick go to the doctor.
                      If worried in any way go to the doctor.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                        If you see blood come out of your dick go to the doctor.
                        If worried in any way go to the doctor.
                        no i haven't experienced blood leakage from the urethra. what i mean is, is leaking blood from the tip of the dick a worse symptom than a nerve damage (that i might be experiencing), so that i shouldn't worry about any nerve damage if i haven't experienced the blood leakage?

Comment

helppppppp

Comment

We are not doctors!
                            Imagination expands the mind

Comment

yes, u r not. but, most of u r more experienced PE users than me, who had been around on this forum before me, and maybe have seen some threads/incidents which r identical to mine, so that u can give some insights and advices, perhaps?

Comment

If your penis feels numb its definitely and can only be a nerve damage. Have you ever felt a tingling sensation? That is probably your nervesbeing damaged and is in a "healing state". I have felt this feeling from when I started PE but it came after like one day or more of rest, which is strange, then back to normal. And I have always thought its a healing state, but I am not sure. There is not that much talk about this tingling sensation in this forum, which is strange, perhaps this is really bad mix with PE. You are not alone, i do feel a bit of numbness so I have not PE in 5 days. But I did some long edging and masturbated, I guess I shouldn't have....
                                I hope it will go back to normal, and will not have an erection until it have.

What I have read recently is that nerves can heal them self but it can take weeks or months until they are back in its original state.
                                But we have all heard of nerve damages to people that have pains throughout life and can never heal properly. I also read that
                                some vitamins or specific food can help the healing process. You say you get the feeling that its not your dick, must
                                indicate that you have less feeling and probably you have damaged your nerves. Of course this is bad, but does not mean that
                                it will not go back to normal! I would advice you not to masturbate for a week or as long as it takes to get it back to normal!

Read up on nerve damage and what can be done, there is plenty of google results, do not know about penis but look at these
                                results:

Google

And go to a Doctor even if its shameful, better than having a non functional penis i'd say!!
                                BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                                EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X