jelqing doubt it works !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelqing doubt it works !!!

I ask lot of doctors and they tell me nothing can make your penis bigger without surgery
    if it work
    I'm 8'' nbp 9" bp
    girth 5.3'' mid shaft 6.49(16.5 cm) or 6.5" glans
    can i make it 10" or 11" with 7" girth
    i don't think so or we will see the average penis size is 8" not 6'' or 5''

Okay then don't do it. Now that's simple isn't it?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

HAHAHAHAAHAHA, We are all scepticle Hossamasz at first but im sure all these guys dont lie, ive been extending for months and noticed very little gain but certainly worth a year of my life to find out!!

Comment

Hell I lie all the time, except when I'm telling the truth, which isn't often because I'm usuually lying. Did you get that because I sure as hell didn't! ( maybe I just lied!)
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          I agree with CUSP if you dont think it works dont do it.
          Starting stats

BPEL: 6
          EG: 5.25

25th Feb 2012 (3 months in)

BPEL: 7
          NBPEL: 6.5
          EG: 5.5

Short term goal (11th June 2012: Lads holiday in Magaluf)

BPEL: 7.3
          NBPEL: 6.8
          EG: 5.6

Comment

It works, but it is a lot of work. Simple truth is most people are lazy. Guys would rather sit and complain about the size and function of their little guy rather than dedicating a couple of hours a week to improving it.

Same applies to changing your body with hard work in the gym. People would rather bitch about too skinny of models and guys that look good rather than putting down the potato chips and getting in the gym and making it happen themselves.
            Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
            Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
            Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Skeptics come and go. PE like any other exercise of modifying the body parts is a choice. You choose.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Yeah doesn't work. Carry on...

Comment

Even if it doesn't work I'm still going to them because of the EQ improvment. Thats worth enough for me to do them.
                  Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                  Current stats

Comment

I with CUSP, it doesn't work. Wait more importantly, why would you, an already very large guy be asking a lot of Doctors if you can make it bigger??
                    Well if you can't be handsome, you might as well be BIG :)

Comment

Originally posted by kalreid View Post
                      I with CUSP, it doesn't work. Wait more importantly, why would you, an already very large guy be asking a lot of Doctors if you can make it bigger??

Because some people want to make sex very difficult and not pleasurable for their mates because they have ego issues and think bigger than she can fit is best. Or putting only 1/3 of your penis in her will feel better than balls deep.

Comment

He's full of green spinach. I wanted my solid woodies back--that's why
                        I started to jelq--on my own. I worked my ass off, and I made great
                        progress--solid eleven o'clock morning woodies back within one month
                        of jelqing and kegeling.

The rest is history. "It works if you work it, so work it, men!!!"

No boys allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                          I concur
                          Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                            of jelqing and kegeling.

No boys allowed.
                            Thank you !
                            Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                              of jelqing and kegeling.

No boys allowed.
                              It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean
                              How about your size turned from 5 to 7 to 6.5 to 6 and from 7.75 to 10.5 to 9.5 what is that Stocks!!

Jelqing is an old technique that is highly inefficient and probably does nothing except create a great deal of frustration. It was designed for circumcised boys to try and emulate the natural growth of the penis in a shorter timeframe.
                              In most cases the technique does not have any tangible results and is not worth the effort.

Masturbation will not cause your penis to grow either, but it is far more pleasurable and far better for your health. Quasi-masturbation (jelq) can lead to problems with cancer and other serious issues. Your body needs to ejaculate seminal fluid on a regular basis in order to be healthy, so masturbation several times a day is the best solution.
                              hossamasz
                              Last edited by hossamasz; 02-08-2012, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X