Question Concerning Girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Concerning Girth

Hey guys I was just wondering If my girth is average or not... I've not measured it but I can tell you this... You know toilet paper rolls have that big hole on top and in the bottom.? Well, I tried to put my manhood in there and only 1/5 of my penis fits in... The rest is even bigger,,, What do you think?

Troll much?
    My progress log

Comment

Ok well I think the inside of the toilet roll is 5" or just under.the average girth is 4.7" or something like that.
      dec 2011
      NPBEL 6.1
      BPEL 6.4
      BG 5.9 --6.0
      MEG 5.6--5.65
      heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

^ I like the trolls username.
        dec 2011
        NPBEL 6.1
        BPEL 6.4
        BG 5.9 --6.0
        MEG 5.6--5.65
        heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

I don't know if this guy is for real but why don't you use your head, get a string and measure the right way?

I highly doubt the OP is 18

Comment

haha... I wasn't trolling or anything :P ... I dunno how to measure it... but since the toilet roll is 5'' and the average is 4.7'', I'm good above average. btw what is the OP you referred to?

Comment

You should measure as soon as possible when starting PE bro, how are you going to know if you have grown or not? Do what Hockey said and get a string, wrap it round, make a note were it joins and then measuse the string with the ruler. Theres is no point measuring with a toilet roll, it isn't accurate enough.
              2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
              7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
              21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
              1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

OP = opening post/poster

The TP test is well known so if you don't fit you don't need to ask. follow gymboi's advice to get a proper measurement and happy pe'ing
                My progress log

Comment

My toilet paper rolls are 5.25". I know there are some that come in larger sizes (somewhere between 5.25" - 6"), but I don't think there are any that come in smaller sizes.

Comment

Just measure your girth and look at the statistics to see if you're big or not.

grtz

Comment

Trollish lol. But yea, most tp tolls are more than 5 inside.
                      Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                      Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

measure the toilet paper roll.. some are 4" around, some are 5", and some are 6". depends on the brand

Comment

I can say I dont think i have ever had an interest in sticking my weener in a TP roll, at least not untill now.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                          X