Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Increase the volume and size of your load.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
    Sorry if I come off as hostile, I appreciate that you're trying to help people out. But please do due diligence when researching what you post and especially don't post something that's even slightly potentially dangerous without mentioning to people that it might not be entirely safe.
    Hey bud,

Listen to me:

1. I would never put other people's health at risk. NEVER. If I don't trust it to be safe and I wouldn't take it myself I wouldn't recommend it.
    2. I've said this a million times and if you would care to go back read everything I wrote you would see it... I DID my research. Your example of 40mg Zinc upper limit changes nothing. I suggested 30mg which is 10mg less and in divided doses. And just to prove MY point here are two quick links (the first ones I saw) to show you that you are worrying needlessly:

Zinc - scroll down to the Precautions section
    Male Fertility or Male Infertility - scroll down to the supplements section

3. I AM dealing with facts and based everything on scientific research. I gave my opinion for all other questions or concerns. I'm not gonna brag but if I write about something you can bet I know what I'm talking about. Regarding everything else I'm a student and I have much to learn from others.

4. I also said that if people don't believe I'm right then they can do their own research. All it takes is a quick google search and people will see it for themselves. That goes for you too.

5. You're asking me to not post anything that is even SLIGHTLY potentially dangerous. If that's the case why are you on this board? PE exercises can potentially injure you. All the mods and PE pros are constantly warning people here about the potential risk. Surely you are not a hypocrite. Am I right?

As I've said before, I stand by my post. I know it works and even though people and results vary it will work for many. You have to give it at least a month (not a week) and for some people it might take a month and a half or two, but it's been shown to work. If you are worried about the amounts, or if you are already following a well balanced diet then by all means reduce and adjust the amount I gave. But, if your total daily intake of these nutrients is a lot less (whether from just supplements or from food and supplements combined) then don't expect much.

I hope this will finally put your mind at ease and everyone else's who is worried about this post. Your concerns are appreciated, dully noted but are totally needless. Are we cool?

Comment

Originally posted by schwing View Post
      Hey bud,

Listen to me:

1. I would never put other people's health at risk. NEVER. If I don't trust it to be safe and I wouldn't take it myself I wouldn't recommend it.
      2. I've said this a million times and if you would care to go back read everything I wrote you would see it... I DID my research. Your example of 40mg Zinc upper limit changes nothing. I suggested 30mg which is 10mg less and in divided doses. And just to prove MY point here are two quick links (the first ones I saw) to show you that you are worrying needlessly:
      Assuming one's diet consists of 0mg of Zinc, you are correct. However you're making one massive error in your totals you're giving, and that's completely neglecting to account for one's daily diet. If someone takes in 20mg Zinc a day through their diet, and then take another 30mg as you state to, guess what, that's 50mg and not 30mg total.

You gotta remember, someone can get everything they need off of a 2,000 calorie diet, sadly not everyone is on a 2,000 calorie diet so you could have people getting 20mg, 25mg, 30mg, or more Zinc from their normal daily diet. Lets assume someone eats one bowl of Multi-Grain Cheerios a day for breakfast. That's already 47mg of Zinc.

Comment

interesting. Can i get it from natural food? Don't really like to take supplements.

Comment

Why give this guy so much crap. Even the JP90 thread suggests 60mg of Zinc, which is twice the dosage that schwing suggests.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
            Assuming one's diet consists of 0mg of Zinc, you are correct. However you're making one massive error in your totals you're giving, and that's completely neglecting to account for one's daily diet. If someone takes in 20mg Zinc a day through their diet, and then take another 30mg as you state to, guess what, that's 50mg and not 30mg total.

You gotta remember, someone can get everything they need off of a 2,000 calorie diet, sadly not everyone is on a 2,000 calorie diet so you could have people getting 20mg, 25mg, 30mg, or more Zinc from their normal daily diet. Lets assume someone eats one bowl of Multi-Grain Cheerios a day for breakfast. That's already 47mg of Zinc.
            Dude if you're gonna quote me quote me right and I would appreciate it if you would start READING my posts. Why you didn't quote this, which is in the same post further down:

"If you are worried about the amounts, or if you are already following a well balanced diet then by all means reduce and adjust the amount I gave. But, if your total daily intake of these nutrients is a lot less (whether from just supplements or from food and supplements combined) then don't expect much."

If you gonna do something do it right and be fair about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatdane View Post
              interesting. Can i get it from natural food? Don't really like to take supplements.
              Yes, everything listed can be obtained by eating natural food, and if you're diet isn't crap, you're already getting the proper amounts needed.
              Originally posted by Brenok View Post
              Why give this guy so much crap. Even the JP90 thread suggests 60mg of Zinc, which is twice the dosage that schwing suggests.
              We still give the amount suggested by the JP90 routine crap too, and even JP has said that it's only suggested for people with poor diets or the older guys who need to supplement a good bit of Zinc.

Dude if you're gonna quote me quote me right and I would appreciate it if you would start READING my posts. Why you didn't quote this, which is in the same post further down:

"If you are worried about the amounts, or if you are already following a well balanced diet then by all means reduce and adjust the amount I gave. But, if your total daily intake of these nutrients is a lot less (whether from just supplements or from food and supplements combined) then don't expect much."

If you gonna do something do it right and be fair about it.
              I quoted you right.

Comment

ok demOne

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                  Yes, everything listed can be obtained by eating natural food, and if you're diet isn't crap, you're already getting the proper amounts needed.

We still give the amount suggested by the JP90 routine crap too, and even JP has said that it's only suggested for people with poor diets or the older guys who need to supplement a good bit of Zinc.

I quoted you right.
                  No you didn't quote me right. You pulled out a quote that said one thing and then accused me of not saying something that I actually said further down. Quote me right and be fair about it. And you REALLY need to relax mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatdane View Post
                    You can get the micro nutrients if you eat really clean, but things like lecithin, the L form amino acids and BCAAs you can't get in the required amounts. You would have to eat too much food and with that food you would take in too much other stuff that is not good for you. Like lecithin for example. Egg yolks have lecithin but to eat the required amount you have to eat a lot of egg yolks (raw) and that is not recommended. Salmonella in the raw egg for one thing plus all the cholesterol.

Comment

Hey bud,

Listen to me:

Zinc - scroll down to the Precautions section
                      Male Fertility or Male Infertility - scroll down to the supplements section

3. I AM dealing with facts and bsed everything on scientific research. I gave my opinion for all other questions or concerns. I'm not gonna brag but if I write about something you can bet I know what I'm talking about. Regarding everything else I'm a student and I have much to learn from others.

4. I also said that if people don't believe I'm right then they can do their own research. All it takes is a quick google search and people will see it for themselves. That goes for you too.

5. You're asking me to not post anything that is even SLIGHTLY potentially dangerous. If that's the case why are you on this board? PE exercises can potentially injure you. All the mods and PE pros are constantly warning people here about the potential risk. Surely you are not a hypocrite. Am I right?

As I've said before, I stand by my post. I know it works and even though people and results vary it will work for many. You have to give it at least a month (not a week) and for some people it might take a month and a half or two, but it's been shown to work. If you are worried about the amounts, or if you are already following a well balanced diet then by all means reduce and adjust the amount I gave. But, if your total daily intake of these nutrients is a lot less (whether from just supplements or from food and supplements combined) then don't expect much.

I hope this will finally put your mind at ease and everyone else's who is worried about this post. Your concerns are appreciated, dully noted but are totally needless. Are we cool?
                      1. Good
                      2. You suggested 30mg in addition to what is already in their diet which is probly 10-30 so the total is probly like 40-60mg which is probably too much.
                      3. Same here
                      4. If you're posting something saying it's a fact they're going to take your word that you know it's a fact because you researched. They will not assume they have to research it.
                      5. I said don't post it without warning about it. The people don't come to this site and see DO JELQS THEY ARE PERFECT AND WILL MAKE YOUR DICK BIGGER EVERY TIME. Instead they see BE CAREFUL, JELQS CAN BE GREAT AND CAN MAKE YOUR DICK BIGGER BUT CAN CAUSE INJURY SO BE CAREFUL. What you did was option 1 and what would have been best is option 2, safety and overall health is the priority of this site.
                      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Schwing is right, it shouldn't be called a Recommended Dietary Allowance it should be called a Daily Minimum Requirement (to survive).
                        If you look at most vitamin bottles the quantity of B-12 alone can be as high as 1,000% of the RDA. And what receptors are we talking about? I for one would like to try this recipe for extreme baby batter, always wanted to shoot like Peter North.

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
                          1. Good
                          2. You suggested 30mg in addition to what is already in their diet which is probly 10-30 so the total is probly like 40-60mg which is probably too much.
                          3. Same here
                          4. If you're posting something saying it's a fact they're going to take your word that you know it's a fact because you researched. They will not assume they have to research it.
                          5. I said don't post it without warning about it. The people don't come to this site and see DO JELQS THEY ARE PERFECT AND WILL MAKE YOUR DICK BIGGER EVERY TIME. Instead they see BE CAREFUL, JELQS CAN BE GREAT AND CAN MAKE YOUR DICK BIGGER BUT CAN CAUSE INJURY SO BE CAREFUL. What you did was option 1 and what would have been best is option 2, safety and overall health is the priority of this site.
                          2. Most people in America are deficient in most micro and macro nutrients because of the crappy diet they eat. If you are not one of them then you are the exception and good for you. Ergo, most people have nothing to worry about.

4. This part was meant for those guys that are worried because of all the hoopla people like you made here about my post. I know I'm right, I did my research and there is nothing to worry about but some guys DO worry and they can do their own research if it makes them feel better.

5. You are assuming there is something dangerous with what I recommended. For the millionth time it's perfectly safe. Hence, there is no need to warn people. If I recommend something that has potential risk, believe you me I will state that with BOLD LETTERS.

As for those of you that sided with me or came to my defense, I appreciate it.

Comment

Sure, it's probably safe, but the original post I read indicated that your recommendations may include excess nutrients that will have no added effect on the body beyond what is useful to the body. In other words, for the average person taking this cocktail, you're wasting supplements. Why take so many supplements if your body won't be able to use all of it? I think this cocktail would be more effective if the doses were modified. Where do you get these numbers from anyway?
                            EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Dance Sucka View Post
                              Sure, it's probably safe, but the original post I read indicated that your recommendations may include excess nutrients that will have no added effect on the body beyond what is useful to the body. In other words, for the average person taking this cocktail, you're wasting supplements. Why take so many supplements if your body won't be able to use all of it? I think this cocktail would be more effective if the doses were modified. Where do you get these numbers from anyway?
                              Oy vey... I give up!

Sorry mate, but I said what I wanted, more times than I cared to. Go back and read all the posts in this thread and do what you think is right for you. Or don't. It matters not.

Comment

Prolonged sexual stimulation without ejaculating, for at least 2 hours, will generally produce a load big enough to choke a horse.

At least for me. Perhaps I am lucky...?

I do stay well hydrated...

Comment

Working...
                                X