Best "Average Size" Poll I've Seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravik View Post
      I would say average length is close to 7"
      You can make any claim you like with no evidence . Here let me ,the moon is made of cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        You can make any claim you like with no evidence . Here let me ,the moon is made of cheese.
        LOL!!!

I know based on the gals I have slept with (a couple who were quite promiscuous, having slept with 100+ partners) that 7" is not even CLOSE to common. I'm around that size, and every gal I have slept with has said I was VERY large, including the gals who have been with tons of different men.

5.5" - 6" is likely a MUCH more common size.
        Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

• Originally posted by Joint-Expansion View Post
          LOL!!!

I know based on the gals I have slept with (a couple who were quite promiscuous, having slept with 100+ partners) that 7" is not even CLOSE to common. I'm around that size, and every gal I have slept with has said I was VERY large, including the gals who have been with tons of different men.

5.5" - 6" is likely a MUCH more common size.
          Don't know where you are finding women who have slept with over 100 partners mate but at least you have an informed opinion. It has taken me a lot of time on here and other factual websites (linked to medical surveys, reports etc.) for me to understand that i am truly above average at 7bpel (or 6.5+ before PE). Girth I always suspected i was thicker as it wouldn't fit inside most women with any ease initialy during sex but length i always felt average if not 'short'.

If the average length is 5.5-6 (and i suspect its 5-5.5 actually...) then that means there are quite a few guys out there that are 4-5 inches hard.... Now most who come on here are on the bottom end of average at worst and many like me are larger than average. So the irony with the site is that while everyone tries to find the truth about penis size the sample on here have an average greater than the real thing! Very confusing.
          Start
          (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
          BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

• Originally posted by MySword View Post
            If the average length is 5.5-6 (and i suspect its 5-5.5 actually...) then that means there are quite a few guys out there that are 4-5 inches hard.... Now most who come on here are on the bottom end of average at worst and many like me are larger than average. So the irony with the site is that while everyone tries to find the truth about penis size the sample on here have an average greater than the real thing! Very confusing.
            Guys obsessed with having big muscles are usually bigger than average guys.. Girls obsessed with their looks are usually fairly pretty girls naturally.. There's an interesting human phenomena that people naturally are self conscious about things that they should be least self conscious about. I read somewhere an article written by a plastic surgeon that stated the majority of his clients seeking boob jobs had bigger than average breasts and the majority of his clients for penis enlargement had larger than average units. People are fuckin weird :-)
            PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

• Good point Brian. It seems that way. It's also size and shape related. If extra long then u come here claiming a thin dick if girthier then like me u say u are too short... If average I suppose u just look like everyone else at the gym and aside from ego who cares?
              Start
              (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
              BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

• Originally posted by staline View Post
                Hi there,

Talking about Best "Average Size", here is a very serious one from a condom manufacturer, from a sample of 20 000 men:
                TheyFit ? National Condom Day

The document can be found here: http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/007...40213.docx?221

Some further explanation from the founder here: condom size and facts: New penis survey from TheyFit: One size does NOT fit all!

Average erect length (NBP): 5.1in
                Average erect girth: 4.7in
                Yes and the SD are pretty informative as well:
                Roughly 0.9 -1.0in for length: 84.15% (mean-1SD) of penis are less than 6-6.1in length wise.
                And 0.59in for circumference: 84.15% (mean-1SD) of penis are less than 5.3in girth wise.

It is perfectly in line with the Herbenick study concerning girth: Erect Penile Length and Circumference Dimensions of 1,661 Sexually Active Men in the United States - Herbenick - 2013 - The Journal of Sexual Medicine - Wiley Online Library
                mean girth: 4.8in
                median girth: 4.7in
                And the 84.15th percentile is at 5.3in as well.

Concerning length, well, the way to measure may differ...
                16.2 X 13.5 cm (6.37 X 5.31 in)

Comment

• "For this sample of 1,661 men, the mean erect penile length was 14.15 cm (SD = 2.66; range = 4 to 26 cm), and the mean erect penile circumference was 12.23 cm (SD = 2.23; range = 3 to 19)"

the biggest was a 19cm girth!! wow thats just under 7.5 inches

Comment

• How can all of you speaking about these studies but most of you are statistically above average and continue peing??dont lie to yourselves,5 or 6 inches nbpel is smalll unfortunatly and is no way average....statistics lie and its more hopefully that smaller guys will participant in these studies ...big guys just dont give a damn ....and these studies are about ed and penis problems,not about healthy men....

Comment

• Originally posted by lavalava View Post
                      How can all of you speaking about these studies but most of you are statistically above average and continue peing??dont lie to yourselves,5 or 6 inches nbpel is smalll unfortunatly and is no way average....statistics lie and its more hopefully that smaller guys will participant in these studies ...big guys just dont give a damn ....and these studies are about ed and penis problems,not about healthy men....
                      Statistics don't lie. There's no way that all proper studies come close to same conclusion. These are done indeed with healthy men.

5" nbpel is very close to average and 6" nbp is above. How everyone thinks of those sizes is individual. I'm about 6" nbp and think that this looks quite short that's why I continue PE. Don't give a shit if average is 2" and I'm biggest in the world if my dick still looks short to me.
                      Trapezius
                      Last edited by Trapezius; 04-24-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X