WHaT aRe YOU DoIng?!?!?!?......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHaT aRe YOU DoIng?!?!?!?......

I have noticed there are a few here, at "THE GYM", who seem to spew negativity...

(((((PEOPLE are here to GROW!!!))))))

I have had a few of my encouraging statements shot at by these pessimists and I have to wonder......... WHY would they choose to DISCOURAGE anyone?????????????

--Perhaps they are mad at themselves for not getting their gains ?.?.?
    --The new posters have a larger starting size than them ?.?.?
    --They enjoy trampling new comers' ambitions ?.?.?

Of course I'm just guessing as to what their motives....

I began posting here at this site because it helped me learn to grow...I have read just about everything Bib aka Bigger has written...My gains WERE NOT and WILL NOT be easy to attain...I have spent countless hours (jelqing/stretching/hanging) to FORCE my dick to grow!!! I am here to try and help others who feel apprehensive about their size and want to do something about it...I know what feeling insecure about your size feels like...it's TERRIBLE....Anyone who tells you any different is a liar...

So please, before you tell someone their goal is unrealistic...or that a statement given by someone(who has gained) is not typical/valid.....think.........................

..........WHaT aRe YOU DoIng?!?!?!?......
    SilurianSoldier
    Last edited by SilurianSoldier; 03-06-2012, 12:49 PM. Reason: grammar
    Lurked since 2010
    start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
    current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
    Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
    Done with hanging...

I agree completely, thanks soldier!
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Definitely. Even if someone is trying to grow 6" they should be encouraged. I'm a bit negative towards my own situation, but won't let that spill over in to my comments about others.
      Starting stats (12/10/2011)
      NBPEL x EG - 6.25in x 5.8

Don't tell me what I can't do

Comment

Great post soldier, Repped and appreciated. If one doesnt think it worksthen I must ask why are they here in the first place, go away.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

It had to be done..........I'm sick of the "peanut gallery" and their whining........

If they were to apply that energy to working on their selves, they would probably be shocked at what they could accomplish....
          Lurked since 2010
          start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
          Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
          Done with hanging...

Comment

But its way easier to whine and complain then to actually do something, didnt you know that?
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

As long as people are safe and carfull. But isn`t it more important to feel good about what you got than to gain? And what is wrong with giving those who need it a reality check? Ignorance may be bliss, but beliving in the impossible can also brak you down. I think realistic goals are a good thing. Some people need to be told they are big enough and that don`t need a 10 incher to be happy. And I firmly belive that it`s unhealthy to fixate too much on size and physical appearances in general. Sure, to some extent is ok, but don`t let it consume you. But I`m all for promoting a healthy penis...

Comment

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” ― Les Brown
                Lurked since 2010
                start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                Done with hanging...

Comment

Originally posted by SilurianSoldier View Post
                  Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” ― Les Brown
                  Sure, but at least you can see the moon and know where to aim. If you can`t see where you`re aiming, you`ll land flat on your face.
                  ThomasJohnThomas
                  Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 03-06-2012, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X