PE Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Question

I seen th doc today and he said i am totally fine. What I thought was a bruise is just my pigment. With this information I am wondering what is hindering my gains.

Im currently on a decon break. I know there has been times where i overtrained and have continued to do PE for months now. I only used to do girth exercise but a week before i started this decon break i had been doing manual stretches and my ligaments went from extremely tight to loose and my flaccid hangs lower. My BPEL at that point started to measure consistently at 6.75 inches not quite back to 7 but it is beyond the 6.5 inches it has been measuring for the 3 months prior to the manual stretches.

I also noticed when i first started Jp90 routine i would obtain good engorgement from Jelq's and sqeezes. With each Jelq i seen and felt the blood moving up he shaft and the head of my penis engorged with blood. Currently i feel a little blood move up the shaft and no engorgement from any exercise during and when completed except clamping or 3 sets of pumping. I do warm up in the shower for 20 minutes or until my unit is malleable and jelly like.

Im not to sure what is hindering my girth gains and would like input on what may be going on.

Also, how does one know if the tunica has become to tough and is hindering gains? When do I know I should return to PE?

Your body learns to adapt to any type of exercises with in a months time, so you have switch things up to confuse it to keep it growing.

This works the same in bodybuilding and with PE'ing.

Try the Jelq Device, I'm sure you've heard of it. I use one, works great for getting girth and you can also do a stretching routine with it as well.

You have to trick your body to grow.

If you are still using the same old PE routine day in and day out and it has been a month time, your body has already adapted itself to the extremities that you put on it so it probably stopped growing.

Think about it like this. We walk a lot during the day, lift up objects, move furniture around. What ever it is we do everyday in our job or just cleaning house. Our bodies have adapted to this process over time. It learns really quickly to adapt itself. So did you ever wonder even though we are doing work either at work or at the house, then why is it that our bodies are not growing?

Well it's because it has adapted itself to the everyday work force put on it, there for it stays the same.

Now, if we go into the gym and start lifting weights, what happens? We shock our bodies to make it grow. It is not use to this added weights and therefor it start to grow to compensate for this new change that it is coming into. To lift the heavier weights it need to get bigger to maintain it better and adapt to it.

So what happens after a months time?

It has come to adapt to the new weight and then you hit a peak and it stops. So now we have to do different exercises to re-shock our bodies to start growing again with a new routine and more heavier weights.

It's the same with PE. That why I recommend doing everything there is to do. Pumping, Jelqing, Hanging, Stretching with the penis expander, etc.

But not at the same time. Keep you body guessing and don't make a constant routine.

You can for a month, but then you will have to change it up to confuse your body again to keep it growing.

The change can be as simple as just change the order of your PE routine, or adding or subtracting reps, etc. You get the point.

Hope this helps,
    Ronnie Rokk
    Need a PE Coach?

Comment

Working...
    X