First dry orgasm !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First dry orgasm !

I've been doing my pe exercises for a good month now and lately I started reading up on edging and ballooning. This reading led me to learning about the dry orgasm. I was interested so I decided to try and have one. So, after my pe routine I began to masturbate. I edged for about 15 to 20 minutes and instead of slowing down around the PONR, I sped up and did a strong kegal. I was so shocked when I started to have an orgasm with no cum at all ! I began to laugh hysterically, and then I let go of my kegal cause I was so shocked. That's when I began cumming. I'm speachless right now... Wow. I need to master dry orgasms.

I suggest you join the dry orgasm and male multi orgasm club here at pe gym. It is free and open to all (we even have a female member), has many usefull links and advice from other members who are mmo.

Comment

Nice one!

Multiple orgasms is how i found this site. Kinda got side tracked on that goal but it will come and looking forward to joining you in club that Pegasus mentioned!

"How much is enough"?
      MORE

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        I suggest you join the dry orgasm and male multi orgasm club here at pe gym. It is free and open to all (we even have a female member), has many usefull links and advice from other members who are mmo.
        How you can do multi orgasm and have an orgasm without ejaculating?
        And is edging same as normal masturbating but you just hold yourself and you dont cum, you do kegel? And then repeat... masturbate > when you're about to cum you hold with kegel... over and over..??
        STARTED: 17.11.2011.
        LENGHT: 5.9''
        GIRTH: 5.5''

GOAL:
        LENGHT: 7''
        GIRTH: 6''

"To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders" Lao - Tzu

Comment

Working...
        X