Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wide from side to side, but not as much from top to bottom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just go 2 the penis excesize forum on here and they will tell u about horse squeeze and uli... they r both 4 girth and i like them.. they r both in my routine, u should try them .. i use lube 4 both exersize since i do horse first and the lube is already on i just leave it on for the uli lol .. wet jelq feels better then dry jelq
    JoJoPOTATOES

Comment

Originally posted by bxitachi View Post
      At first I was the opposite of you, which is probably the reason I pe'd in the first place because I thought i was smaller than i actually was.
      Id suggest the reverse of what I did and do your workout with light girth work with a focus on going north/south. Ie, when you stretch, do an extra set pointing up and down, and when you do a squeezing exercise make sure the grip you use focuses on the bottom chamber (​Corpus Spongiosum). try an over hand grip, with you rpalm facing downward
      Great post mate. Care to explain me how you got your dick wider? I have a pretty balanced dick as to girth that is my width is 1/3 of my girth and it is 4,7 cm whereas my "depth" is 4 cm and my girth is 14,1 . But I really envy men with wider than deep penis! So I d like to hear from you what you did to increase your width! For example jelquing technics, particual clamping method ,etc.. Thanks
      S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
      1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
      G
      BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyComplex View Post
        just go 2 the penis excesize forum on here and they will tell u about horse squeeze and uli... they r both 4 girth and i like them.. they r both in my routine, u should try them .. i use lube 4 both exersize since i do horse first and the lube is already on i just leave it on for the uli lol .. wet jelq feels better then dry jelq
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/site-an...on-matter.html
        My progress log

Comment

Basic jelqs and girth exercises really. Sometimes is switch to a pincher type grip where my thumb and index glide along the sides to focus on the two big chambers more but I still have a deep type penis and i really dont want to change it.
          bpel -6.25in
          girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
          BPEL -7.5 in
          NBPEL - 6,8 in
          Girth)- 5.5
          Goal:
          NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
          Girth- 6in max
          My Journal

Comment

Enjoy your shape, to a girl it makes you feel thicker than you actually are. Also makes it easier to recieve oral while avoiding teeth and not hurting her jaw.
            My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by bxitachi View Post
              you can but you dont have to. its already a REALLY intense exercise. When I do them, i kegel more blood in every 3-5 reps just to keep my erection %.
              lube isnt needed for a uli, but for the horse squeeze yes. Not a ton though ecspecially if you have stretching to do afterwords.
              Ok cool, I am not worried about stretching and lube, I use my underwear as grip for stretching ( it is very soft and smooth, but has a good grip, I am kind of an underwear connoisseur, lol )
              @4samson I definitely agree with the teeth part, when a girl sucks me off with her cheek facing me, they sometimes scathe my wiener, when their eyes are facing me it is always fine, but my current partner is bomb at bj's so it really doesn't matter either way
              @ KC410 you are welcome yo ! I learned quite a lot myself from this thread
              ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
              Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
              As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
              Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

guys I "may" have an answer for this tall or wide dilemma. I am definitely taller than I am wide so when i look down i'm like wtf!! Not till I turn to see it from the side that I am confident in my 5.75 girth action. Just a theory here but there are two basic types of thumbs. One is straight (mine) and one bends backwards (hitchhikers thumb). I think through masturbation we unknowingly shape our penises based at least somewhat on how our thumbs are shaped. Jelqing exaggerates the difference. Hitchhikers end up flatter because their grip is more rectangular and straighties end up taller cause their grip is more round. Input and reporting on if this holds true for you guys is appreciated.

Comment

I always thought mine was the way it is because I applied more pressure to the sides when masturbating feels better that way.
                  ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )

Comment

Yea, I'm like a bunch of you guys too. I'm deeper than I am wide. It always is kinda disheartening to look down and see it. It doesn't look as thick as it is. and the downside is that my girth varies wildly depending on my level of arousal simply because the Spongiosum is so pliable.

Comment

w/e lol! >_<
                      JoJoPOTATOES

Comment

Originally posted by The MaXX View Post
                        guys I "may" have an answer for this tall or wide dilemma. I am definitely taller than I am wide so when i look down i'm like wtf!! Not till I turn to see it from the side that I am confident in my 5.75 girth action. Just a theory here but there are two basic types of thumbs. One is straight (mine) and one bends backwards (hitchhikers thumb). I think through masturbation we unknowingly shape our penises based at least somewhat on how our thumbs are shaped. Jelqing exaggerates the difference. Hitchhikers end up flatter because their grip is more rectangular and straighties end up taller cause their grip is more round. Input and reporting on if this holds true for you guys is appreciated.
                        Hitchhiker here who is more tall. Sorry to shoot it down so quickly.
                        Starting: 1/14/12
                        BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                        BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                        BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Originally posted by Funnypop View Post
                          I always thought mine was the way it is because I applied more pressure to the sides when masturbating feels better that way.
                          I think this is accurate. I have a very thick cock side to side and always masturbated that way.
                          My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by 4Samson View Post
                            I think this is accurate. I have a very thick cock side to side and always masturbated that way.
                            Lol a girl once asked me how big my dick was and I said its like the points of my index middle and ring finger, I left out the top and bottom on purpose xD she was like damn black man penis HAHAHHAHA.
                            Samson you ever try masturbating the other way? gripping top and bottom instead of sides? For me it does not feel as good.. it is like all my nerve endings are specifically placed on the sides.

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyComplex View Post
                              w/e lol! >_<
                              English is not everyone's first language, write properly, unless of course you lack the mental capacity to do so

http://i.imgur.com/XYSI0.png
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X