No announcement yet.

BPFSL Shorter than BPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can also look into some of the advanced stretchin exercises. I personally favor hanging.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I have complete privacy and can do it while I work as I work from home. No one is here but me. But I currently have a perfect upward curve and thought that hanging would make you point down. Is that not right? As for advanced tunica manual methods, what's the best? Tunica tugs etc.. Thanks BTW
      BPEL 5.9, BPFSL 6.25, EG 5.4, EQ9, LOT 8 2/12/2012
      BPEL 6.5, BPFSL 6.6, EG 5.6, EQ10 7/5/2012
      (switched to 70% stretches & tunica tugs as BPSFL 6.25 was =BPEL 6.25 for 90 days and it seems to be working!)
      BPEL 7.75 EG 6.25 Goal :D

Comment

You could try Tunica tugs, V stretches, A stretches and Bundled stretches. These all target the tunica.
        Don't give up!
        My Progress Log

Make money while you PE!

Comment

Originally posted by PEWarrior2011 View Post
          JM,
          I will help you no problem. What is your LOT?
          Nevermind that will just bring out the LOT Theory haters.

In the context of TGC Theory (a less hated theory) your limiting factor is your tunica so focus on length exercises.

Your BPFSL is .5" or less (in your case 0) than that of your BPEL.

This is the best case for tunica being your limiting factor that can be found.

Clues the Tunica is the Limiting Factor
          Main Clue 1: On a scale of 1 to 10, your erections are a 9 or a 10. Remember that the tunica surrounds the smooth muscle like a bicycle tire surrounds the inner tube inside. When you're erections are extremely hard, it essentially means that there isn't a large "gap" between the smooth muscle and the tunica. When your erections are rock-hard, as if the smooth muscle is trying to buldge out of the tunica - and as if a 15" inner tube was pumped all the way up inside a 14" tire - it means that the tunica is what's holding you back.

How is the tunica holding you back? We'll, if you enlarge the smooth muscle any more, the only thing that's going to happen is your penis is going to get harder and harder. Similar to how if you pump more air into an already-full inner tube, it's going to result in increased hardness not increased size. But if you increase the size of the outer part of the tire to 15", the tire will be ... 15".

Main Clue 2: Your BPFSL .5" or less than that of your BPEL. The tunica is most likely the part of the penis that determines how far the penis can be stretched (assuming all the tissues in your penis are relaxed enough for you to measure your maximum BPFSL). If the length of the stretched penis measures close the same as the erect penis, then that would suggest the tunica is at its limit when erect.

We picked .5" as the "magic number" because that's the number the data suggested. However, we're still in the beta stages here, so we may find that the magic number could be more along the lines of .25" or even .75". Either way, the closer your BPFSL is to your BPEL, the more likely your tunica is your limiting factor.

So, for example, if your BPFSL is 6.25 inches and your BPEL is 6 inches, then it falls within the .5" range and the tunica is your limiting factor. If your BPFSL is 6.6 inches and your BPEL is 6 inches, then it falls out of the .5" range and your smooth muscle is probably your limiting factor.

PEWarrior2011

Thank you so much! I will continue this topic on my journal/log and in the tunica tugs post which are both found on page 1.
          JamesMonroe
          Last edited by JamesMonroe; 05-11-2012, 05:20 AM.
          Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
          Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
          I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

hi i just read this thread and it is related to me.
            i have the same problem or maybe it is not a problem but my BPFSL is shorther than the BPEL like by 0.5 inch and im also around you age a litle younger and i also stopped my growth period, now im doing the jp90 and after that im thinking about putting more streches exercise in my routine is it ok?

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Measuring BP stretched flaccid length is very hard and prob inaccurate with most guys because of the skin, so a lot of people are going to be misguided as a result.

Comment

(part 2 scroll up) I feel u need to leave the measuring tape stretched out on a table and leave it alone so your hands are free. then u have to bone press it while then slowly stretching out the penis by the head until ALL of the skin has moved passed the measuring tape edge. isn't there any other way?????

Comment

I push a hard ruler into my fat pad to the bone, then stretch my flaccid penis with the other hand with an ok grip and measure, simple.

Comment

Yes but I noticed u have to wait a while till the skin moves slowly from behind the ruler/tape measure as you are pulling with the ok grip begins the head until it stops. What I'm trying to say us that the ruler is not allowing all of the skin to move past the pressure point fast enough. You have to wait a bit for the full stretch with all fat pad skin to be under the ruler and not trapped by the ruler edge. U get what I'm saying?

Comment

JM,
                        Your BPFSL measurement does not have to be perfect for it to be useful for TGC. It just needs to be done the same way each time you measure.

The tape measure is not the best choice. As Steve23 suggests, a wooden ruler will be easier and more accurate. Some guys pad the end a little or at least remove any sharp edges.

Pinch your glans and pull as hard as you can without injuring yourself. At the same time push that ruler to one side or the other of center against your pubic bone.

Glance quickly at the measurement and then record it. That's it. I take the longsest measurement I see.

If you do it this way everytime you will know with almost 100% assuredness that you are gaining or not gaining BPFSL (a precursor for BPEL gains).

I have found that being retracted biases the measurement by 1/4 on the low side so I factor that in and just note that I was retracted when I measured.

PEWarrior2011
                        starting 1/1/2003 BPEL 5.75 .... EG 5.25
                        plateau 1/26/2006 BPEL 7.00... EG 5.75 gain BPEL +1.25 ... EG +0.5
                        restart 9/1/2011 BPEL 6.75 ..... EG 5.5
                        current 5/7/2012 BPEL 7.125 .. EG 5.875 gain BPEL +0.375 ... EG +0.3
                        routine - daily fulcrum hanging/BTB clamping
                        goal - keep gaining

Comment

Ok thanx a lot... I'll check it out soon. All I can tell u is that I have a great flaccid hang now and I think I gained about 1 inch in erection length so I'm happy for now.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMonroe View Post
                            Ok thanx a lot... I'll check it out soon. All I can tell u is that I have a great flaccid hang now and I think I gained about 1 inch in erection length so I'm happy for now.
                            Congrats on the gains.

I am currently in gain mode myself. For me, the raw numbers are not as important as the fact that I am gaining. When in gain mode I do not change my routine. I do not increase/decrease fatigue. When you find the sweet spot, stay there as long as possible.

PEWarrior2011
                            starting 1/1/2003 BPEL 5.75 .... EG 5.25
                            plateau 1/26/2006 BPEL 7.00... EG 5.75 gain BPEL +1.25 ... EG +0.5
                            restart 9/1/2011 BPEL 6.75 ..... EG 5.5
                            current 5/7/2012 BPEL 7.125 .. EG 5.875 gain BPEL +0.375 ... EG +0.3
                            routine - daily fulcrum hanging/BTB clamping
                            goal - keep gaining

Comment

Working...
                            X