If big dicks are "so uncommon"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
    I would post them to progress the visual log. I think it's cool to see someone's quarterly photo update and to actually SEE the increase.

What I think is weird is when some guy posts, "nice looking dick!" just... thanks, but no.
    If you hit the gym and build up a solid body, and a guy says you are "looking good", I bet you would take it as a compliment. Seems to me if a guy works his unit and it is "looking good", that is the same thing (especially if he posted pics of it). I haven't and won't be posting any pictures of myself, but if I did, any comment not sexually directed would be welcomed.
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 06-18-2012, 06:02 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAHugeNick View Post
      Seems to make sense that most photos we see here will be a least average if not bigger. Not many guys want to show their units in the first place, even fewer would if it's below average.

In a similar vein, I haven't gone without a shirt in public (not even my own yard) in years. I have a big belly and I know it's not pretty to see. Most shirtless guys I see have decent bodies. Sort of a parallel with penis size. You show off what you have that's worth showing, you hide what you don't want others to see.
      Your honest view of yourself is refreshing. The other day while driving a very large man was walking around shirtless, and it was not a pretty sight. Another one that drives me nuts at work is the extremely overweight guy who steps out of the shower, then stands in front of mirror naked as he combs his hair. I am thinking to myself, that's fine, but put a towel on.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
        What I think is weird is when some guy posts, "nice looking dick!" just... thanks, but no.
        I felt the exact same way but I figured what the heck again and if it looked thick or long or just nice I just commented figuring the poster was looking for positive feedback. I think positive comments give reassurance and help build confidence.

Comment

I believe we shouldn't be afraid of posting our dicks due to insecurity. Flaunt what you got suckas !!

-Dance
          EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Well, if the whole "black guys are bigger myth" isn't true, then it sure doens't apply at the gym I go to. Seems like EVERy black dude is packing at least a 5" flaccid....

So either the myth is true, or every well hung black guy just decides to come to this particular gym...
            Goal: Huge

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
              Well, if the whole "black guys are bigger myth" isn't true, then it sure doens't apply at the gym I go to. Seems like EVERy black dude is packing at least a 5" flaccid....

So either the myth is true, or every well hung black guy just decides to come to this particular gym...
              You just check out too many packages haha. I played football and there were a lot of black dudes.

Two stereotypes fell there. 1. I didn't see a whole bunch of big flaccids in the locker room, not that I necessarily looked but you get me. 2. A whole bunch of bad athletes.

Stereotypes will come true if you look for them to.
              Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
              Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Having a 5in flaccid doesn't equal having a bigger johnson than average, certainly not enough to affirm the stereotype int he first place. That 5in flaccid could only go to 6 when erect or even stay around the 5 mark.
                5/27/12: BPEL 6.25 EG: 5.125
                6/04/12: BPEL 6.50 EG: 5.500 (think from EQ gains only)

Comment

How come 9 out of 10 people that post photos up are way above average?
                  Ooh, now let's see. Why are models used in make-up adverts generally rather attractive? Why do athletes and sportsman tend to fit and muscular? Why are astrophysics professors usually smarter than the average Joe?

I expect plenty of people have made similar remarks but I can't be arsed to read the whole thread. It's just such a naive question.

Comment

Black guys with small flaccid do not go to the gym!
                    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Originally posted by amc View Post
                      Black guys with small flaccid do not go to the gym!
                      LOL! If I were going to a gym and I had a 5" flacid Id wear somthing to show it off too.

Comment

If I had a 5" flaccid in a gym changing room, I'd wonder two things: "Why the hell am I at the gym?" and "Hey, where'd my other inch go?"

[Actually I've been though periods of gym-going, got quite into it a couple of times but I'm a lazy fucker and my girlfriend likes slim guys, so it's hard to motivate myself.]

Comment

Working...
                        X