Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compressing Exercises

Howdies partners !
    Well I remember that thread about shorty mac and shane diesel's "secret successful excercise", and there was that guy who said he used the toilet lid to compress his penis and said he grew amzingly (probably bullshit) , but even none should attempt this freaking injury prone exercises, I was wondering why on this site there are absolutely no comrpessing exercise?
    For example if I'm fully erect and lay my ezf***hnstrh on a table and press it with my fist for let's say 30 seconds, I can see it enlarges quite a lot as I do it.
    Is there any reason for this absence of compressing exercises? Or is it just haphazard?

Another non related quick question , could you expect to gain without temporary gains after a session?
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

I'd think squeezes could count as a compression exercise would they not? When you squeeze you are trapping the blood in the middle of the shaft making it expand, and while doing the squeeze if you ever so slightly push your hands together then you're creating even more expansion. But I know this isn't necessarily what you meant. Lack of compression exercises may just be due to how potentially dangerous they can be and how unexperienced people such as the toilet guy you mentioned can think up even more dangerous ways to make their member bigger. Temporary big girth gains are not good for the mind of the inexperienced :/
    I'm back!

Comment

There were compression exercises in the MOS dvd that I started PE with, but I found them difficult to do.

It looks inherently risky to me & I am inclined to do lower risk these days.

Also, does it lead to real volume gains or just a visual gain through the flattening effect?
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
      X