Penile girth averages and modes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedForever View Post
    The average penis girth is supposed to be 5 inches. But would it be correct to presume that the mode would be around 5.5 inches?
    Nearly all the people I see on here are much above "average" in girth.
    Nope, the other way round. According to Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything., 'average' (i.e. mean) girth in the LifeStyles survey was 4.97" while the median was 4.67" inches (it doesn't say what the mode and the mode doesn't mean much statistically, especially with a continuous variable like length/girth and a limited sample size - though you can see from the chart that the 'mode' (longest bar) is indeed the 5.5"-5.75" category.

Edit: haha, what a fool - I was looking at the length chart! The modal interval for girth is 4.75"-5", in perfect agreement with the mean (although a shade larger than the median).

But really it's the mean and the mode that count. Since the latter is smaller than the former, slightly more than 50% of men are below average in girth. It's a similar story with length, although the difference is smaller.

The fact that lots of guys here apparently have big girth (or length) is the eternal truth of PE forums: bigger guys are more likely to boast (verbally or with photos) about there size, and lots of long-time PE enthusiasts will have made significant gains.
    Ivor
    Last edited by Ivor; 07-03-2012, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAHugeNick View Post
      I was talking with an ex of mine recently. My wife doesn't know, but it was all cool. I'm not looking to hook up, it was just some back and forth. Weird thing is, I mentioned this site to her and she was intrigued. She asked my why I would consider enlarging my unit since she felt it was big. I told yes, girth-wise perhaps, but I want more length. Now, it's been a long, long time since she's seen my unit, but her next words stunned me. "I think you were plenty long. You are about 6 inches and that was a great size. Hit all the right spots.... blah blah."

She nailed my length, from memory, no less. I was blown away. Most women couldn't even get it within half an inch if it was right in their hand! Anyhow, just thought I would share that, since Helpmeout mentioned length/girth perspective. No fooling my ex, I guess lol.
      6 inches is plenty long???? it seems like to me on this site and on thevisualiser.... that 90% of people are 6inches long or over tho..... and if it takes 7.5-8 inches to totally fill a girl up..... would 6 inches wont be long enough? Thats why i have a bit of insecurity about it even my length is 6.5 .........

Comment

Originally posted by chodeboy View Post
        that 90% of people are 6inches long or over tho
        Nope - that is statistically incorrect. The median, or midpoint of the data, is a little under 6.
        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by chodeboy View Post
          .... that 90% of people are 6inches long or over tho..... and if it takes 7.5-8 inches to totally fill a girl up..... would 6 inches wont be long enough?
          Yeah, I read this too. It was on www.gain4inchesin6months.com, so it must be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor View Post
            Yeah, I read this too. It was on www.gain4inchesin6months.com, so it must be true.
            lol i didnt read it from anywhere, just mostly people from here and thevisualiser, most account that i see is more than 6 inches....... or they must be lying i dunno. But all the so called studies out there all the results are so different. No idea how to get a sense of what the real world data is.....

Comment

1) everything done on the visualizer is bone pressed
              2) its self reported rendering it useless information
              3) At 6 inches NBPEL, 6.75-7 BPEL, I have bottomed out in women. I dont know where your hearing you need 8 inches. Vaginal cavities are 4-6 inches on average when aroused.

Comment

Originally posted by helpmeout View Post
                3) At 6 inches NBPEL, 6.75-7 BPEL, I have bottomed out in women. I dont know where your hearing you need 8 inches. Vaginal cavities are 4-6 inches on average when aroused.
                Its 4-6 inches, but it stretches tho...... i have no idea....i was on another post on here before some other guys said you need to be around 7.5 to 8 to bottom out..... all these info are so confusing lol but i guess it varies from people to people

Comment

Originally posted by helpmeout View Post
                  I have no idea, but on the visualizer there is that cockeye thing, dont know if thats accurate or not, but i am 6.5 bone pressed. I guess you woulda bottom out if you are 7 inches or a bit more.....

Comment

I wouldn't trust the visualizer site as an accurate means to determine the average. It is self reported by those willing to participate. While some in smaller length/girth might partake in it, most will be those above average as they wouldn't feel ashamed.

As far as the average vaginal cavity, they range in size just like a mans penis. Depending on the female, it can be from 4-8 inches with 6 probably being the average. Now, just because that is the average, a womans vaginal cavity can stretch to accommodate most penises.
                    5/27/12: BPEL 6.25 EG: 5.125
                    6/04/12: BPEL 6.50 EG: 5.500 (think from EQ gains only)

Comment

I wish I had 5" girth, sadly only 4.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Hiptalaamus View Post
                        I wish I had 5" girth, sadly only 4.5"
                        Your in the right place to make your dream come true!
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by grifter2420 View Post
                          I wouldn't trust the visualizer site as an accurate means to determine the average. It is self reported by those willing to participate. While some in smaller length/girth might partake in it, most will be those above average as they wouldn't feel ashamed.

As far as the average vaginal cavity, they range in size just like a mans penis. Depending on the female, it can be from 4-8 inches with 6 probably being the average. Now, just because that is the average, a womans vaginal cavity can stretch to accommodate most penises.
                          Great post Grifter!

This also means some vaginas expand more readily, to different degrees. That means a guy who is 7.5 to 8 inches might bottom out easier than a 6 incher, but that doesn't mean a 6 incher can't bottom out. Hell, sometimes even the occasional 8 can't. Honestly, bottoming out is great for men, but it does little to nothing for women unless you hit one of the deep zones, and frankly that really doesn't matter too much if you are already giving your woman g-spot orgasms. The reality is, some women fake orgasms, some have no idea what a real g-spot orgasm is like, and many men misread behaviour in bed for reaching orgasm without actually knowing (since most guys don't ask, when they hear positive feedback in bed, they just assume the woman got off). Many women are self-conscious about getting off since they don't know the ins and outs of how it happens/functions. You don't need a massive penis size to be the best in bed and fill a woman up. I have 5" girth, and that is basically the average. Would I like to be thicker? Yes, thats why I am here. Has the fact that I am not a coke can impacted my sex negatively? Hell no. My girlfriend and I enjoy wonderful sex, and I was the one who led her to finally discover her g-spot during penetration, and her first penetrative orgasm. Was it because of my girth? No. It was because I focus on all of her when I make love, I know how to tease and build emotion, and I know how to use my tool when its in there.

The visualizer is a bit silly. Most of the stats have been spoken about hundreds of times on this forum, but guys keep researching these numbers as if looking for proof that the data is somehow incorrect. For what psychological reason they keep researching the averages, I can only guess at, but it sure isn't healthy. You've read the info, learned your facts, and now its time to start working on getting that penis you want. I'm all for better studies and more research, but ignoring what is already present in the data is just rediculous. Accept the studies, and your penis. Its healthy to have goals, not obsessions.
                          "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                          "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Great post Captain!
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainJohnson View Post
                              Great post Grifter!

This also means some vaginas expand more readily, to different degrees. That means a guy who is 7.5 to 8 inches might bottom out easier than a 6 incher, but that doesn't mean a 6 incher can't bottom out.
                              I showed my wife last week a post about the A-spot and she reckons I've hit that spot before in her. I was like nooooo.... really?

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
                                I showed my wife last week a post about the A-spot and she reckons I've hit that spot before in her. I was like nooooo.... really?
                                Can she differentiate between the g-spot and a-spot? My girl and I have that problem. We know they were two different spots, but it was hard to differentiate the feelings for her. She said the a-spot was like the g-spot but no need to pee and the "waves" were longer. She said the satisfaction was more generalized. It is hard to make sense of X_X Half the time I wonder if it is all just the same spot, but the bladder gets in the way. They are both on the clitoral root afterall...

sorry about getting off topic.

Glad you liked my post BigO!! I was a big fan of your anime when I was a kid. Big-O Opening - YouTube
                                "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                                "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Working...
                                X