Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Better To Edge Before, After, or During one's workout?!?!?!?! JUST A QUICK ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Better To Edge Before, After, or During one's workout?!?!?!?! JUST A QUICK ???

Just A Quick Question.

Is it better to edge before, after, or during a workout session? Or Should edging be completely separate?

Everything I've read said its better to after your workout. This way your erection is at its largest. Helping your gains.
    Starting 3-10-12
    Bpel 6.125
    Eg 4

Current
    Bpel 7
    Eg 4.62

Short term
    Bpel 7
    Eg 5

Long term 8x6=WINNING

Comment

I also believe after is better. It's good for bloodflow after the exercises (f.e. stretching affects EQ) .. And your dick gets more stamina, he's been trained already, and all the edging is a sort of "extra" in my opinion.

Comment

But don't forget that edging can over work your penis if you are not used to it. So keep it in mind.
        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
        Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by arkham View Post
          But don't forget that edging can over work your penis if you are not used to it. So keep it in mind.
          Indeed, I've discovered that a couple of days ago so keep it in mind.

Comment

After is better.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

"???????????!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????" Does not get you more answers.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
                "???????????!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????" Does not get you more answers.
                Sorry If I Offended You. lol

Comment

Originally posted by KC410 View Post
                  Sorry If I Offended You. lol
                  None taken. It's akin to "HELP!!!!!!!!!!!" titled posts. They're pointless and get no more help than a post with an actual title.

Comment

I always do my edging at a separate time and place. It deserves its own special
                    session. This way, you can extend the time to one hour, two hours, maybe more.

Comment

Working...
                    X