Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to perform a kegel?

Hey guys, this kegeling thing is confusing me a lot! :/

I simply don't get it, because some of the guide tell you to train your PC muscle by stopping the stream while you urinate, the other ones tell you to use kegel exercisers, other even tell to clench your PC mucles i.e. do it without your hands.

Can you please expalin how to do it correctly?
    Also can you exercise you PC mucles by pressing it? (I guess it's the bump between your anus and balls -> sorry I don't know the medical term)
    ~Stats~
    Start:
    NBPEL: 5.3" | BPEL: 5.75" |MSEG: 4.75"
    Current:
    NBPEL: 5.6" | BPEL: 5.9" |MSEG: 4.75"
    Goal:
    NBPEL: 6" | BPEL: 6.5" |MSEG: 5.5"

The kegel exercise is exercising the muscle that lets you stop the flow of urine. So, when you can isolate that muscle and exercise it, you are kegeling!

Best of lucks.

Everman.
    Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
    BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
    MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
    Current(28/July/2013)
    BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
    MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
    Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
    MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

FINDING YOUR “PC” MUSCLE

As a side note, the PC muscle is actually a misnomer. When you Kegel, you’re really exercising multiple muscles – along with your PC muscle, the Kegel exercises your IC muscle and BC muscle. For the sake of simplicity, we’ll stick with the norm of calling the pelvic floor muscles by one name: the PC muscle.
      Finding the PC muscle is easy. The next time you’re urinating, stop your pee mid-flow. The muscles used to stop urinating is your PC muscle.

That's a copy/paste from the exercises section for Kegels. Kegel Exercises For Men - Penis Exercise For Size and Harness

Starting stats
      April 3, 2012
      BPEL - 6"
      EG - 6"

Comment

Working...
      X