No announcement yet.

Your hand says something about your penis size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men with same size ring and index digits may be more in touch with their feminine side because women have same ring and index fingers. These men may also be at a higher risk of depression than other men.

Illnesses such as osteoarthritis, heart disease and attentiondeficithyperactivity disorder are seen less in people with the same-size index and ring fingers.

Read more: What Does it Mean If Your Index Finger Is the Same Length as Your Ring Finger? | eHow.com What Does it Mean If Your Index Finger Is the Same Length as Your Ring Finger? | eHow.com

Originally posted by benschmidt View Post
    Huh, my two fingers are precisely the same size. What does that mean for me? I don't care what it says about penis size, as that's already a known. Maybe it means I'm not at risk for any of those ailments.
    Need a PE Coach?

Comment

DemOne,

You can just Google it with the subject Hand have to do with penis size or something of that nature and a bunch of sites will come up with the research.

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
      Can you please post a link to the published study?
      Need a PE Coach?

Comment

I've had a few people ask that so far so I will update the post to include this information. Thanks

Originally posted by Calvino View Post
        how about if they are equal my friend? mine are
        Need a PE Coach?

Comment

ok you might be right here then, but I thought the subject was very interesting.

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
          After reading your post again, I know which study you're referring to, and it's a bunk study.

If you actually read what was published, they unknowingly only measured flaccid length and girth. They didn't measure erect length or girth, so there's no proven correlation to testosterone, finger size, and penis size. Just some people trying to prove a point by making a study, but publishing a recognized failure of a study.
          Need a PE Coach?

Comment

My fingers are the same size.

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
            My ring fingers are bigger than my index fingers by about 1 - 1.5cm and I started with length that is slightly above average, and girth that was average or just slightly below average

Not really a big penis in my case, and the difference in size between the two fingers is quite visible

My testosterone is high though
            Need a PE Coach?

Comment

Originally posted by ronnierokk View Post
              ok you might be right here then, but I thought the subject was very interesting.
              Oh it is interesting, it's just unfortunately one of those studies that was funded to prove an outcome to support someone's opinion, rather than a study that was out to find truths. What's really strange is all 144 patients who are measured never consented to such and it was all done without their permission after they were given anesthesia. The patients were just there for urology surgery for mostly urination or circumcision reasons.

Comment

what if you had a ring finger cut halfway?so your index is alot bigger thn your ring finger lol
                Current:
                BPEL 6.5in
                MEG 5.5in
                Goal:
                BPEL 7.5in
                MEG 6in

Comment

Originally posted by ikonator View Post
                  what if you had a ring finger cut halfway?so your index is alot bigger thn your ring finger lol
                  So, that explains why a certain motorcycle racer just decided to lob off his ring finger after breaking it a few times.

Comment

my ring and index are identical not sure if thats good or bad! Alternatives dont look that great

Comment

I have a shorter index finger, 1/2 an inch shorter so I like this thread, thank you Ronnie. If I had a shorter ring finger I would be pissed, but then I would be more in touch with my femanine side , so I would have said nothing but cried silently with a box of rocky road ice cream and a big fat spoon.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

My index finger is shorter then my ring finger, Where's my big dick!

Now i'm feeling played

Time to cut some off that index finger, I wants to make my penis bigger.
                        I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

I read about it some time ago. The idea is that for some reason the index finger is longer in those individuals whose dads' testosterone levels were low at the time of impregnation and/or those individuals who got low testosterone levels at the fetus's early development stage during pregnancy. Vice versa, it also happens when mom and dad had high levels of estrogen, which generally inhibits the levels of testosterone, at the fertilization and early fetus development stages. Low testosterone and high estrogen do not generally help in development of nicely sized sexual organs in males. This does not always translates into small penises in males, but there is a positive correlation.

This observation (comparing the index and ring fingers) is mainly used as one of the body reading techniques to evaluate an individual's personality traits, sexual orientation, etc. For example, women with well developed long ring fingers and short index fingers are very likely to have masculine traits in their personalities, are more likely to be in leadership positions, and are more likely to be dominant or dormant dominant lesbians. Hilary Clinton was sited as an example in one of such books. Sorry, Hilary. :-)

They also say you need to pay attention to the correct hand (one of them describes what you have been and one tells about your potential), which is different for right and left handed people.

In the context of the penis size prediction, the ring/index finger comparison method is viewed as one of more reliable techniques that can give you a rough indication of a penis size. Well, again it is not the penis size per se, but the testosterone/estrogen balance. Your genetics could counter the hormone disbalance; that's why some people can still have a decent penis size when their fingers tell a different story.

The other similar anecdotal-evidence techniques of estimating the penis size include the distance between your thumb and index fingers, nose size, and shoe size. All of these techniques are not supported by robust statistical evidence.

On a funny side, my ring fingers became longer relative to the index fingers since I started the PE routine. :-) Maybe I boosted my testosterone level. Maybe it indicates what I will have in the future after a few more years of PE under my belt. lol
                          Initial (06/30/11): BPEL 6.1; MEG 4.1
                          06/30/12: BPEL 7.1; MEG 4.7
                          12/31/12: BPEL 7.2; MEG 5.0
                          12/31/13: BPEL 7.3; MEG 5.1
                          12/31/15: BPEL 7.6; MEG 5.3
                          Long-term goal: BPEL 8.0; MEG 6.0

Comment

I read an article that said gay men, on average, will have a larger penis than straight men. Too bad, ladies. Wikipedia mentions another study about it, but I can't find the original article. Damn...
                            Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                            BPFSL: 7.5"
                            BPEL: 6.75"
                            EG: 4.75"
                            Current (8/3/17)
                            BPFSL: 8.7"
                            BPEL: 8.1"
                            MEG: 5.5"
                            BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                            8.25 BPEL
                            5.75 MEG

Comment

Digit ratio actually says a lot about a person besides general health: athletic performance (long ring finger), predisposition to arts/humanities (long ring finger), predisposition to Science (index finger and ring finger about equal), possibly sexuality (bisexuals often have long ring fingers).

There's a load of links like this. Still, it's just a correlation: just because your index finger and ring finger are the same length doesn't mean that you're going to be bad in the gym, have or heart attack or turn out to be the next Einstein...
                              Initial (16/6/12) : nbpel 12.5 cm / 4.9 inches , mseg 12cm / 4.7 inches

Current(28/9/12) : nbpel 15.3 cm / 6.0 inches , mseg 12.4cm / 4.9 inches

Goal: nbpel: 16.5cm / 6.5 inches , mseg 14.5cm / 5.7 inches

Comment

If this is the same study as was posted on here a while back, the correlation value was EXTREMELY small
                                PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Working...
                                X