No announcement yet.

BPEL vs. NBPEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i find it hard to understand that people think that bp(from the top) is cheating....the fat pad compresses during sex.....especially hard sex.....for me, bp is the only way to measure and compare accurately.....as long as you measure the same way....i do it standing and parallel to the ground(straight out)...is there a more accurate way?.....if there is please tell me

Comment

BPEL is the correct way to measure (to track your gains) and is also what you actually use during sex. NBPEL is just for the visual and the "WOW YOU'RE HUGE" effect on girls...

To those measuring only NBPEL, how do you know when you're PE routine is working properly? If you gain weight and add 0.5'' to your fatpad, does it mean to you that you lost 0.5'' of penis?

I don't think so... It's still there, under the fat pad. BPEL is the correct way to do it.

PS: My girl can take all of my "visual" penis (aka NBPEL) but she can't take the whole thing without being in pain: aka BPEL (I tried to push my fatpad against her pubis and go balls deep once... and I will never try it again).
      04/11/11: BPEL 6.97'' / MEG 4.88''
      04/11/12: BPEL 7.80'' / MEG 5.39''
      04/11/13: BPEL 7.95'' / MEG 5.39''
      04/11/14: BPEL 7.76'' / MEG 5.35''
      Short term goal : 8(BPEL) x 5.5
      Long term goal : 8(NBPEL) x 6

Comment

@JayJ, I completly understand that BPEL, I've only been doing PE for 4 months and was measuring NBPEL by default, now that I know the more accurate way is BPEL I will start documenting those stats as well, but I still think NBPEL is visually more appealing so I like to record those stats too. Just my own opinion.

Comment

Look, we could all turn into scarecrows if we wanted to. Drastic diets, vast amounts of cardio... For what? To show an extra .5" of visible dick? It's ridiculous. It's natural to have some amount of fat pad there. It serves a purpose and it's how our bodies are made.

Yes, NBPEL is what you see, but there is more to the shaft than what meets the eye at first. And what's there is still part of your penis. Don't believe me? Physically compress the fat pad with one hand, and you'll see it with your own eyes.

OP, measure both, regardless of your specific goal. It takes a few extra seconds and it's not very difficult.
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Scarecrows?..Whatever you need to say to justify maintaining and unhealthy state i guess. I have a 6 pac and n one has every called me skinny, emaciated or scarecrow like, quite the opposite.
            Losing fat is more than just gaining a fraction on penis size, its called being healthy. Its more about preventing disease and living longer for a persons loved ones. Not sure how you got "Drastic diets, vast amounts of cardio" being a requirement for health.

Measure both and use the BP for gauging gains or comparing to others (if you must) but dont kid yourself..NBPEL or EL is what matters...IMO

"How much is enough"?
            MORE

Comment

I've been on this site for a little while...trying to figure this $hit out...I think it finally hit me NotBonePressedErectLength?

I am so stupid! Or am I really dumb and still know what it is! LOL Please tell me I'm right!

Also...WTF is PI?
              SeaCock
              Last edited by SeaCock; 08-19-2012, 06:22 PM.
              It's not the size of the ship, but the motion in the ocean that counts!

7"X5.5" sailing right along!
              SeaCock!

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html

Comment

Originally posted by SeaCock View Post
                  I've been on this site for a little while...trying to figure this $hit out...I think it finally hit me NotBonePressedErectLength??????????????

I am so stupid! Or am I really dumb and still know what it is! LOL Please tell me I'm right!

Also...WTF is PI???????????????
                  Please, use less question marks, they hurt my eyes and are completely unnecessary, one will suffice

Steve linked to abbreviations

Here is the PIs link Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

EDIT: you might want to read this too, pretty much everything is linked there https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
                  My progress log

Comment

I have around 6% body fat and my fat pad is only .25" so it makes little difference for me either way and I don't plan on putting on any fat anytime soon so I am not worried about having my measurements get messed up. BP is fine but it just isn't for me.

Comment

if your fat is consuming your cock your sex life would probably be better served by jogging or jumping jacks than jelging

Comment

I keep track of both and it helps me keep track of variations in my fat-pad and the length of my ligaments that have come out onto the base of my penis. Why not if you have a ruler at your dick and an erection?

It's not all fat, it's ligaments also. I have gained padding in that area due to PE(probably due to my injury) I have gone from a 1/2 inch fat pad to a full inch fat pad.
                        GoingForGold
                        Last edited by GoingForGold; 08-21-2012, 12:55 AM.
                        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                        CI:1.5 -2.5
                        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by B1ue View Post
                          if your fat is consuming your cock your sex life would probably be better served by jogging or jumping jacks than jelging
                          Some people just have larger fat pads though.
                          Skinny guys with 1" plus. Heard of it.
                          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

with how much force do you press into the pubic bone when measuring BPEL ?

when i press the ruler as far as it gets into the fatpad until it really cant move any further (pressing very hard on pubic bone)

is this correct ?
                            CURRENT
                            BPEL 7.24in/18.40cm | NBPEL 6.02in/15.30cm | FATPAD 1.22in/3.10cm
                            MSEG 6.49in/16.50cm | WIDTH 2.28in/5.80cm | HEIGHT 1.73in/4.40cm

GOAL (+0.73in/1.84cm)
                            BPEL 7.97in/20.24cm | NBPEL 6.75in/17.14cm
                            MSEG 6.49in/16.50cm

NBPEL 6.75 / MSEG 6.49 ENOUGH FOR ANY WOMEN TO SEND HER TO STRATOSPHERE

Comment

Yes. Don't make the mistake of weakly pressing it into the fat pad. That's the mistake I made when I did my first measurement, which led to an inaccurate figure. Look at it this way: To entirely eliminate measurement variances that result from how hard you press, just press all the way. No need to hurt yourself, just press it firmly.
                              I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                              Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Or just look at the dozen previous threads

https://www.pegym.com/forums/search.php?searchid=78627

"How much is enough"?
                                MORE

Comment

Working...
                                X