length or girth harder to gain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• length or girth harder to gain?

I've been doing P.E. sporadically for a year now and have gained 3/4 inches in length and 1/8 in. in girth. What I'd like to know is whether people find that they have the problems gaining girth, length or neither. Also if you have any exercises that worked for you i'd love to hear them I've tried jelqing pumping and clamping. I can't seem to put on girth.
    P.S. current stats 6 3/4 length 5 1/8 girth.

It depends on the person, most people are more prone to gaining either length or girth

I personally find it difficult to gain girth
    My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
      It depends on the person, most people are more prone to gaining either length or girth

I personally find it difficult to gain girth
      I'm in the same boat. Length is extremely easy for me to gain but girth almost impossible, yet there are others who find girth easy to gain and length impossible.

Comment

thanks for the input i wonder if this has anything to do with varying layers of the tunica, because some men have one others two or three.

Comment

Probably, and unless you get an MRI done there is no way of knowing how many layers you have

I also personally feel that advanced length exercises are more effective than advanced girth exercises, e.g. hanging versus clamping
          My progress log

Comment

i also havent gained any girth but some length
            Date-BPEL-EG(mm)
            1/12-154/116
            4/13-167/116
            9/13-170/118
            Goal-174/120
            ejaculate is liquid form of emotion!

Comment

This is a big part of the reason I focus my workout mostly on girth, this is purely a general observation but length seems to come easy. My hopes with the routine is if I focus specifically on Girth that hopefully Length will naturally follow suit.
              Groovy.

Comment

I gained 0.5" girth and 0.75" length doing pretty standard basic PE. Pretty sure length could keep coming if I kept going this way and was patient about it, but not for girth. The fact that I kept the length gains but lost some girth after I dropped the ball for a few months after Christmas also suggests that girth is the harder to gain for me as well. I'm ramping up the intensity now to break that plateaux.

Clamping, pumping, squeezing, bends, jelqing and some edging. I've realised I need to take it more seriously, and not just focus on my dick either. It's like, if I really want more girth, I have to get my whole body in prime condition. I can't expect to break a plateaux without having a strong body as a foundation, and I feel there would be some synergy between growing muscles in general and growing smooth muscle in the penis at the same time. That's my theory. I'm feeling good about it. Not only will I get my fatter dick, but I'm getting healthier, happier and stronger all round.

Comment

Working...
                X