Oddity: Shower to Grower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddity: Shower to Grower?

Not quite sure if this belongs here; mods feel free to delete or move.

Throughout the internet and PE boards I continuously find the subject of 'How to lengthen your flaccid penis to go from grower to shower'. My question is, has there ever been any study or work put into the other way around; to go from shower to grower [again]? If not, why, and if so, where might one find such information?

I ask because I've never been really up for the idea of going show, but just through exercising it seems to be happening naturally. Being rather backward, I'd rather be a grower, but with a considerable increase between flaccid and erect, rather than have a low hang with minimal increase.

Any ideas or discussion is welcome, please comment.
    Start: Jun. 13, 2017 | bpel: 7.4" | eg: 5.7"
    JP90

Originally posted by NegativeCage View Post
    Not quite sure if this belongs here; mods feel free to delete or move.

Throughout the internet and PE boards I continuously find the subject of 'How to lengthen your flaccid penis to go from grower to shower'. My question is, has there ever been any study or work put into the other way around; to go from shower to grower [again]? If not, why, and if so, where might one find such information?

I ask because I've never been really up for the idea of going show, but just through exercising it seems to be happening naturally. Being rather backward, I'd rather be a grower, but with a considerable increase between flaccid and erect, rather than have a low hang with minimal increase.

Any ideas or discussion is welcome, please comment.
    My changes by the season ( depending on the temp)

Comment

When it's grower time, dip it in a cup of cold water for 30 seconds. Your show will shrink and then you can let it grow.

I personally think you're crazy. I'm definitely working on going from grower to shower. Having over 7" erect but hiding it in a 3-4" flaccid is no fun.

But maybe you should ask Mandingo, he's the epitome of shower. Dude sports probably 5-6" flaccid then doubles that.

Comment

Originally posted by informed View Post
        But maybe you should ask Mandingo, he's the epitome of shower. Dude sports probably 5-6" flaccid then doubles that.
        Shower or grower? I think he must be both

Comment

I have seen it posted my many PE veterans that the longer you PE, the more your flaccid size trends towards your erect size. This is certainly the case for me as my flaccid has at least doubled in the last year or so. I don't think there have been any official studies though!
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

When it's grower time, dip it in a cup of cold water for 30 seconds. Your show will shrink and then you can let it grow.

I personally think you're crazy. I'm definitely working on going from grower to shower. Having over 7" erect but hiding it in a 3-4" flaccid is no fun.

It pisses me off when guys call other guys quests crazy or stupid. Whatever floats one boat is all that is important. We have guys here with nearly 8" cocks and they want it longer - crazy - maybe to some but not others, and especially to the guy who is doing it. Want your nutsack to hang better, right away guys chirp in with, "why the hell do you want that?". It is one thing to say you want just the opposite of someone else, but it is totally different when you call that person's quest stupid or crazy.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Thank you rbi99 for being active defender of personal interest :P I expected comments like that though, I'll admit it is rather backwards of me.

Most appear to want longer hangs for the sake of locker room confidence and a general wow factor, but afterwards quite a few of them complain it's too long, that it dunks in the toilet, or frightens girls off, or dangles out of their shorts, etc [not all, but I have heard stories].
              It would be nice to have some kind of routine, or at least general practise, to follow, wherein the PE-er can go back if they so choose. Personally, I think it's just as much of a confidence boost to not show, but know that you've got it when it matters, as it is to just hang all the time.

Building on Informed's input, who thinks that this may be done by after a session of PE, having a considerably cold soak in the shower, to shrink your size as well as lower your body temperature, so it'll stay it's shrunken size longer, and have more time to adjust to the new size?
              JP90

Comment

Well, some guys do believe in the concept of cool downs. They don't do it to the point of shrinkage though.

The idea akin to plastic or glass work. The material is warmed up to be more pliable, worked to form, then cooled down to retain shape. Same theory here. Warm up the tissue, do PE to expand it, then cool it down to retain it.

Does it apply? I really don't know. Some guys say yes, but again, not to the point of shrinkage. It's done just enough to lower the temperature. But I don't see how this will make you into a grower.
                I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                  It pisses me off when guys call other guys quests crazy or stupid. Whatever floats one boat is all that is important. We have guys here with nearly 8" cocks and they want it longer - crazy - maybe to some but not others, and especially to the guy who is doing it. Want your nutsack to hang better, right away guys chirp in with, "why the hell do you want that?". It is one thing to say you want just the opposite of someone else, but it is totally different when you call that person's quest stupid or crazy.
                  Whoa relax there buddy. I still think it's crazy.

You have just as much right to an opinion as I do, and I think calling it crazy is a far cry from calling it stupid. If you saw someone come on here with a 5x4 and said "help, I want to do the opposite of PE, my goal is 4x3," would you say "oh sweet, that sounds like an awesome idea! I'll think of some anti-PE routines that might help ya in that department!"

But enough about that. NegativeCage, are there any times immediately following PE that your junk turtles up? I think that'd be your closest bet, do whatever it takes to get that effect as long as you're not hurting yourself in the process.

Comment

Its not crazy, I could see having your penis sticking out to the point you don't want to even go around your mother a issue.

Maybe hes got a jealous ol'lady who doesn't like his dong being the center of everyone's attention?

Then there's comfort, Its one thing having a nice 4 or so inch hanging, its a totally different story with 6+. Everyone doesn't feel the need to be the center of attention.
                    I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

I've always been a grower, it was almost half size in its flaccid state when I started PE, but although the situation has improved, it hasn't by a whole lot.
                      Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                      BPFSL: 7.5"
                      BPEL: 6.75"
                      EG: 4.75"
                      Current (8/3/17)
                      BPFSL: 8.7"
                      BPEL: 8.1"
                      MEG: 5.5"
                      BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                      8.25 BPEL
                      5.75 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Chargeit View Post
                        Its not crazy, I could see having your penis sticking out to the point you don't want to even go around your mother a issue.
                        You have a legitimate point... a 6"+ hang can be seen as vulgar... didn't think about that.

Comment

If you saw someone come on here with a 5x4 and said "help, I want to do the opposite of PE, my goal is 4x3," would you say "oh sweet, that sounds like an awesome idea! I'll think of some anti-PE routines that might help ya in that department!"
                          Not to sound conceited, but there is a considerable difference between 5x4 and the 8x6 I'm nearly at by this point. There are forums out there where naturally over-large males will share their overall discomfort at being hung, flaccid or erect, and who wish there was something that could be done to make them more 'normal'. If some form of practise was developed, then they would at least have something to do, if only as a potential placebo, instead of spending a lot of time, money, and comfort over surgery, which some DO end up getting.

But enough about that. NegativeCage, are there any times immediately following PE that your junk turtles up? I think that'd be your closest bet, do whatever it takes to get that effect as long as you're not hurting yourself in the process.
                          It tends to hang for a good inch or more lower after PE for several hours or more. I've never heard of somebody's shrinking up after PE; it tends to be before.

Originally posted by Chargeit View Post
                          Then there's comfort, Its one thing having a nice 4 or so inch hanging, its a totally different story with 6+. Everyone doesn't feel the need to be the center of attention.
                          I hang at slightly more than 4 naturally as it is. Even without PE, I can just pull on it a little, and it ends up drooping to 5 or more. 6+ is FAR more than I would think is reasonable.
                          JP90

Comment

Originally posted by benschmidt View Post
                            I've always been a grower, it was almost half size in its flaccid state when I started PE, but although the situation has improved, it hasn't by a whole lot.
                            from ur stats you've got some serious gains in jus over anothe. What kinda routine are you doin? as I plan on startin for the 1'st time on Monday.

Comment

Not to sound conceited, but there is a considerable difference between 5x4 and the 8x6 I'm nearly at by this point. There are forums out there where naturally over-large males will share their overall discomfort at being hung, flaccid or erect, and who wish there was something that could be done to make them more 'normal'. If some form of practise was developed, then they would at least have something to do, if only as a potential placebo, instead of spending a lot of time, money, and comfort over surgery, which some DO end up getting.
                              Oh that wasn't directed at you. That was directed at someone getting their panties in a bunch over calling it crazy. Was just iterating how what one person thinks is completely understandable might be considered crazy to another. I'm all about the 6"+ hang and would love to get to that point, so I think it's counter-productive (and in my previous post I called it crazy) to want a small flaccid.

Me being just slightly above average in size naturally, I just can't comprehend how having a huge dong would be MORE of a problem than a "blessing." Just my own idea of it makes me think it's more beneficial than it is harmful. Obviously I haven't been swingin a 10x7 for the past decade to know what kind of problems it'd cause me.
                              It tends to hang for a good inch or more lower after PE for several hours or more. I've never heard of somebody's shrinking up after PE; it tends to be before.
                              Shrinking up after PE is very common.

Comment

Working...
                              X