No announcement yet.

testicle massage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No you dont have to be erect, he is actually flacid.

First he massages the testicles, then rubs the fluid around them then stretches the sac and penis in oposit directions
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 09-02-2012, 02:39 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
      No you dont have to be erect, he is actually flacid.

First he massages the testicles, then rubs the fluid around them then stretches the sac and penis in oposit directions

tyvm, very clear

Comment

about how long do you need to do all these excercises??

Comment

You're Welcome.

About 5 minutes, give or take a few
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Noticed today, looking at dick sideways on the mirror, that because the skin of the sack goes up the shaft and balls hang up, dick looks much smaller than actually is. i guess there is nothing that could be done about this tight skin unless surgery, right?

Comment

Yep, pretty much.

It is called turkey-neck
              My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                Yep, pretty much.

It is called turkey-neck
                So that's when the skin from the sack sort of goes partially up the shaft? any solutions to release or minimize this, so that i can basically use the whole penis and make it look the size that it is?

Comment

Working...
                X