Can skin be a limiting factor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can skin be a limiting factor?

I know that skin is very stretchable and when compared to the tunica, it wouldn't/shouldn't/couldn't be a limiting factor, but I have been doing manual stretches for a year now with minimal gains (maybe .5" on a good day). I have tried switching it up to do those stretches where you hold in at the base while stretching (forgot what they are called) but I would feel a very sharp and painful feeling like my skin was being pinched. I figured the skin was stretching and didn't want to tear anything so I never continued.

Well, after a year I figured what the hell and tried again, this time not pulling so hard. After a few sessions I noticed that the pain was lessening (well not really pain but that pinching feeling) and I could stretch harder. It's been about a week or so now and I can pretty much pull as hard as I want...I even do these stretches where I use two hands, one gripping near the glans the other near the base and I pull apart from each other. No pain at all and I pull hard enough to where my hands get tired.

I measured recently and seemed to pick up a vew extra mm. But, to be fair, I had very good eq when I measured so I don't know if that was a factor but my penis does seem noticeably longer during sexual activity, especially blow jobs.

So assuming I made some tiny gains, was it my skin (I'm cut btw) or the new stretching? Does the fact that I don't feel the pinching pain any more mean anything? Btw, the pinching wasn't anything like a pinched nerve. It was definitely a feeling from overly stretched skin. You could see how taut the skin under my penis would get.
    Starting size - 8/27/2011
    BPEL - 6"
    NBPEL - 5"
    EG - 4.25"

Current size
    BPEL - 6.2"
    NBPEL - 5.5"
    MEG - 4.75"
    BEG - 4.8"

.5" in a year is just fine if the gain came gradual. Some are slow gainer or you need to switch up your stretching routine and try it out for a few months. And you should never experience pain when stretching or that could be hindering your gains.

Comment

Skin will be sore when you are stressing it too or past its elasticity. It i normal and is a temporary factor. As you continue to stress your skin you will become conditioned and your skn will adapt allowing you to creat more stress in your ligsand tunica.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
        .5" in a year is just fine if the gain came gradual. Some are slow gainer or you need to switch up your stretching routine and try it out for a few months. And you should never experience pain when stretching or that could be hindering your gains.
        It's .5 on a good day really...with high EQ so I'm assuming actual tissue growth is only .25".

As far as pain, I have varied from light, moderate, and hard stretching...and have slowly increased time from 5 to 10 min a session. I had never ever really felt any pain or even soreness afterwards...which I've read around here is a sign of it working (the post workout soreness, not the pain).

One thing I noticed is that when I used to stretch, all the tension seemed to be at my base. It's as if I'm just pulling my inner penis out but not actually stretching the penis itself.

I'm hoping this new way is actually stretching the penis.
        Starting size - 8/27/2011
        BPEL - 6"
        NBPEL - 5"
        EG - 4.25"

Current size
        BPEL - 6.2"
        NBPEL - 5.5"
        MEG - 4.75"
        BEG - 4.8"

Comment

It should now, skin stretch is part of PE. Sounds like you need a bit more skin conditioning. Hangers experience this. Vitamin E oil will help. Skin strtch should feel like a slight burning and is completely normal. On days it is worse just ease up a bit.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I got a tight cut as an infant and had some of the same problems with my skin, when I first started PE. You are right, skin has an amazing ability to adapt. As far as myself, I didn't want anything like stretch marks so I started using Bio-Oil a few times a day for the first few month. It helps a lot.
            ​The enemy of good is not bad
            The enemy of good is better

Comment

Working...
            X