Need motivation? Try clamping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cya at 8 View Post
    Just don't edge with a double clamp. My expansion was a crazy .5" and then I felt a pop. I have a scar tissue spot on one side. A permanent indent where the clamp was. I couldn't get erect for over a week. I was literally worried to death!

Be slow with it but yes.. it is indeed the king of all PE exercises.
    Cya, that sounds scary! I'll be sure to keep from doing that.

I like clamping so far. I edge while I clamp also and can usually get that extra .25" when doing it. I get a good workout and try to keep it to twice a week, 3 10min sets. On the other days I stretch and do dry or wet jelqs depending on the privacy I have.

Comment

Question to you clampers; would you suggest clamping on consecutive days or every other day? Currently I am clamping 5 on 2 off with no issues but if gains seem to come quicker for those who stagger workouts then I will entertain the thought of switching my routine. Thanks.

Jrems

Comment

Originally posted by jrems View Post
        Question to you clampers; would you suggest clamping on consecutive days or every other day? Currently I am clamping 5 on 2 off with no issues but if gains seem to come quicker for those who stagger workouts then I will entertain the thought of switching my routine. Thanks.

Jrems
        I'm struggling with this question too. I camped 3 days in a row and the took 4 days off. When I returned I had noticeable gains. I think I've settled on M,W,F. This leaves me a day off after each session and two after the 3rd session.
        Starting: 1/14/12
        BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
        BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
        BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Are there any vídeos of clamping around? When I take it, I want to be sure Im doing correctly.

Comment

My question is, do you clamp in front of behind the testicles?
            1.8.15 BPEL: 6.5'' NBPEL: 6.0'' EG: 5.5'' FATPAD: 0.50" 1.18.15 BPEL: 6.5 EG:5.56"

Comment

Front side mostly when I did clamp but my target area requires hands on clamping (the upper region) so squeezes and ulis for now.
              When I did clamp with was at the base front size and just under the glans like a balloon.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful&dedicated View Post
                I'll preface this by saying this post is meant for experienced and conditioned PEers. I recently started clamping and boy is it addictive. My unit suddenly looks bigger and feels bigger. It's like an instant visual of what your penis is capable of achieving with consistant hard work. After starting clamping I'm having a hard time believing I will go on to other girth exercises besides bundled stretches and tunica tugs.

Happy clamping!
                Exactly! There's nothing hotter than seeing your own cock just like doubling in size compared to normal erection (exaggeration, of course ) with all the pulsating veins and such a full head! Definitely gives you motivation to go on with your PE!
                NBPEL 15.5/BPEL 17.5/EGB(M)(T) 12(13.5)(12.5)
                NBPEL 6.1"/BPEL 6.9"/EGB(M)(T) 4.7"(5.3")(4.9")

Comment

i have to buy myself some cable cuffs.....one day i wanted to get the jist of clamping so i tied a rubberband around the base. (never do this, i took a calculated risk for my curiosity) loved it! so yeh on top of 200ish slow wet jelqs daily and stretching, i need to work this in

Comment

For those still clamping and who clamped in the past with success when did you make your gains and how much did you gain?

I have been clamping consistently for 3-4 weeks now and am curious when gains start coming. I may honestly have begun to gain but I don't measure; it does feel heavier in the hand!

Comment

Clamping is just fantastic! No two ways about it. Whenever my pole feels hard enough to withstand a clamp is when I slap it on. NOW- I'm using cable cuffs from home depot too. I have two sizes I like, one fits under my testicles and around the base of my pole, it isn't as intense as a single clamp around the shaft, but it gives me a different feeling of "FULLNESS" especially when I shake my package around by the clamp and swell up. Other times I use a single clamp as far down on the base as I possibly can. My problem lies in what is between me and the clamp.....nothing! I've recently got a sore from being caught by the teeth on the clamp. My woman noticed this,,,,I just mentioned it was a casualty of war.....which it is! LOL

What do you other clampers use to line between yourself and the clamp?? I gotta change something because I can't clamp as much as I would like to because of the "bite".
                      Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Whammy, just check clamping photos on here.Some use foam from mouse pad or something similar,others a simple cloth wrap,or a cloth wrap with some theraband rubber on top. anything soft, relatively rugged and non-slip would work I suppose.
                        NBPEL 15.5/BPEL 17.5/EGB(M)(T) 12(13.5)(12.5)
                        NBPEL 6.1"/BPEL 6.9"/EGB(M)(T) 4.7"(5.3")(4.9")

Comment

Umm...Maybe throw in some Uli's and SSJ's in between the clamping sets just for the fun of it.

Comment

Hey dick whammy, i cut the elastic band off of some old hanes boxer briefs. I trimmed the elastic down so it went around my dick with a little overlap. Seems to work well for me. If that doesnt work, ive heard of people successfully using a piece of mouse pad from their computer.

Comment

Without anything between the clamp and me, the clamp has a tendency to slide forward and I have to straddle two finger, one on each side of clamp to hold it as close to the base as possible.....I tried some of the suggestions and it slid forward even quicker. There has got to be a way to get a better grip.
                              Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Is a 5 minute session of clamping enough to begin with for clamping? I currently do 4 x 1 min ulis and 3 x 15 s squeezes, along with the rest of my session!
                                Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                                Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                                Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                                http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X