What do you guys use???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys use???

I wanted to know why do you guys use for quick healing of the penis? Creams, lotions, pills. i was doing a hour worth of uli's, horse squeezes, edging, and jelqs and im a little sore which i think is a good thing in order to start tearing the tissue. i think im using the right term. im on a schedule of two days on one day off and i wanted to know what can i use to heal the penis faster so i can lose the sore when im working out?

thanks

Creams will only help the skin. Remember that while skin is somewhat porous, it's designed to be a protective layer, and it's purpose is to block foreign substances from entering the body. So creams will generally just be cosmetic.

Your best bet is probably a nice session of heat, maybe a few firegoat rolls and rest.

If soreness persists, evaluate if you're doing too much girth work without a rest day in between.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

what is a firegoat roll? i forgot to add. while i do my uli's and horse squeezes i also wrap my penis in a hot rag for about 15-25mins while doing these exercises. afterwards i use lots of vasline and ky jelly which both make a big mess to do my jelq for girth and length. i have been doing these exercises for about two weeks with no change in length and girth. i measured length and im still 7inch i haven't measured girth but looking at it , it is still the same. the only differences i have notices is that the veins are fuller and plum but only during the workout. after that it goes back to the same size with NO sign of change.

Comment

I would use any healing cream with aloe in it. The genitals heal very quickly--all that
        blood moving down there.

Comment

Remember when you were a kid, and you wanted to roll play-doh into a cylinder? You'd put it between your hands and sort of do that fire-starter motion, moving your hands up and down until the clay took on a cylindrical shape. That's basically how you do a firegoat roll. Just be a bit more gentle with your unit that I was with my play-doh.

Since you haven't measured girth yet, you have no accurate means of determining if you gained - even if it's only 1/16"

The veins sound like a good sign.
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X