Question - Stopping from ejaculation with Kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question - Stopping from ejaculation with Kegels

Once your PC muscle is strong, you’ll have the ability to stop yourself from ejaculating. To do this, you’ll need to be able to hold a tight Kegel contraction for at least 10 seconds. Once you can do that, try the following method for delaying ejaculation:

• Kegel right before you hit the “point of no return” – the point where semen starts moving through your penis and ejaculation is inevitable.
    • Hold the contraction for roughly 10 seconds or more.
    • After the urge to ejaculate has gone away, release the Kegel.
    I just wanted to know what actually happens to the jizz that's supposed to come out if it isn't for kegeling it all inside instead. ??? Just very curious to know where the jizz ends up eventually. Does it just go back to the seminal vesicle and you recycle? Or it gets stuck in urethra and leaks out slowly?
    whitewash1234
    Last edited by whitewash1234; 11-08-2012, 10:25 AM.
    Starting (3 Mar 2019) BPEL: 5.44, EG: 4.00
    Current (3 Mar 2019) BPEL: 5.44, EG: 4.00

Originally posted by whitewash1234 View Post
    I just wanted to know what actually happens to the jizz that's supposed to come out if it isn't for kegeling it all inside instead. ??? Just very curious to know where the jizz ends up eventually. Does it just go back to the seminal vesicle and you recycle? Or it gets stuck in urethra and leaks out slowly?
    It is going to come out eventually. The idea with holding in with Kegels is not to prevent it from ever coming out, but to control when you want it to. Ejaculation is a 2 step process basically. Once the semen has been 'loaded' so to speak, you can't unload it in reverse. So eventually it will come out either because you decide you want to come, or because it leaks out at a later point.
    Alec Phoenix
    Last edited by Alec Phoenix; 07-12-2013, 10:05 AM. Reason: website I mentioned before has changed

Comment

I see what you mean but you didn't really tell me where the semen is held after reaching the PONR. I'm just going to guess that it all gets loaded up throughout the urethra. I'm sure there is a limit to how much you can actually load and it'll eventually be burst out involuntarily. I'm assuming that the training lies in trying to reach as many PONRs as possible until there is just too much semen to withhold.

Comment

If you kegel at the right time and it's strong enough to stop the spasms as they or before they start, then the semen won't go anywhere because you'll have stopped it from being released in the first place.

If your timings off or you're not conditioned enough to hold the kegel then either the cum will be released in either a partial or full ejaculation or you'll have a retrograde ejaculation (meaning it's forced into your bladder)
        On a break from the forum
        imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
        Pelvic Floor Balance
        Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Originally posted by imac View Post
          If you kegel at the right time and it's strong enough to stop the spasms as they or before they start, then the semen won't go anywhere because you'll have stopped it from being released in the first place.

If your timings off or you're not conditioned enough to hold the kegel then either the cum will be released in either a partial or full ejaculation or you'll have a retrograde ejaculation (meaning it's forced into your bladder)
          yup, this is what happens to me a lot. I feel it coming up my urethra, I kegel, then the semen goes back. I just partially ejaculated. Nothing came out and it wasn't an orgasm but I definitely felt it coming up my urethra. sometimes I see it in my urine after, sometimes I don't. But for sure it is only partial as after a little refractory period I ejaculate a decent load afterwards.
          Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
          Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
          Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Be careful though, too many retrograde ejaculations can cause harm to your urinary tract...I believe.
            2/2/2018
            BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
            NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
            MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

So doing this can risk retrograde ejaculation? Sounds scary. So you just gotta find the right timing to get the non-ejaculatory orgasms?

Comment

Read this. https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...asm-guide.html
                On a break from the forum
                imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
                Pelvic Floor Balance
                Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Good work imac.

Comment

imac you're pretty resourceful like Cloud.

Comment

Working...
                    X