Upward curve makes it look smaller??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upward curve makes it look smaller??

I am wondering if mine looks short is it because of the upward curve,girth and the balls that is hanging so forward, if i push my fat pad and balls back, it looks a lot longer.... but nothing that i can really do except keep stretching..... right?
    cos it makes me feel its so small but when i measure the bone press its 6.5inches....

I had a similar question, issue one time related to measuring.

I started out around 7.5 or so BP, but the upward angle and the girth made me feel I looked shorter, until I pushed back some on the skin around the base. I have very low body fat, but having over 6" girth made it feel short and blocky.

The way I now feel is that the appearance is the least of our issue. Once 'inside' it's all good, lol.

SEPT 2012: BPEL - 7.25 x EG - 6.25
    FEB 2013: BPEL - 7.792 x EG - 6.375
    AUG 2013: BPEL - 8 x EG - 6.4
    AUG 2014: BPEL - 8.25 EG x 6.4
    GOAL: BPEL - 8.5 x EG 6.5

Comment

Larger girths will always make the penis "appear" short just by comparison to the length. Additionally a curve will give the optical illusion of being shorter as well. Measure with a tape measure instead of a rigid ruler to account for bends/curves, that or flatten out your penis on the ruler to get a more accurate reading.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiego27 View Post
        Larger girths will always make the penis "appear" short just by comparison to the length. Additionally a curve will give the optical illusion of being shorter as well. Measure with a tape measure instead of a rigid ruler to account for bends/curves, that or flatten out your penis on the ruler to get a more accurate reading.
        So i suppose to use a flexible tape measure to measure it if it has curve? instead of a ruler?? then i would gain some haha

Comment

Originally posted by GoalOfNinePlus View Post
          I had a similar question, issue one time related to measuring.

I started out around 7.5 or so BP, but the upward angle and the girth made me feel I looked shorter, until I pushed back some on the skin around the base. I have very low body fat, but having over 6" girth made it feel short and blocky.

The way I now feel is that the appearance is the least of our issue. Once 'inside' it's all good, lol.
          My situation is worse lol mine is 6.5 BP length... 6.25 girth with a upward curve.... it looks like its just 3 inches long hahahaha

Comment

I've always thought my upward curve and angle made it look lighter and shorter but more powerful and sturdy. I flatten it to measure.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Honestly who cares what it looks like..? We're here for the actual dimensions, aren't we? The chance of having 6+ girth is like less than 1/20, and you're greater than average length. Be grateful haha.

Comment

Originally posted by chodeboy View Post
                My situation is worse lol mine is 6.5 BP length... 6.25 girth with a upward curve.... it looks like its just 3 inches long hahahaha
                I know exactly what you mean. The mirror becomes the enemy..but trust me...it's just right according to the 'fill of a woman'. Let them, and tape measured dimensions be your guide.
                GoalOfNinePlus
                Last edited by GoalOfNinePlus; 11-09-2012, 01:04 AM.

SEPT 2012: BPEL - 7.25 x EG - 6.25
                FEB 2013: BPEL - 7.792 x EG - 6.375
                AUG 2013: BPEL - 8 x EG - 6.4
                AUG 2014: BPEL - 8.25 EG x 6.4
                GOAL: BPEL - 8.5 x EG 6.5

Comment

Working...
                X