Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation 1/Week for 2 months=> influence on gains

Hello, Fellas

As i am pretty sure to stay with my routine to End of December /2013 i think, the most important factor, determining your gains ( alias the routine ) is removed,
    so now stays masturbation, which according to surveys found on pegym, plays a certain role.

so what am i going now?

i havent measured myself since end of september, which is almost 2 months behind us, 2 months to go to january. So
    lets just compare my gains from the last 2 months to, gains compared from today in january

once with a strong amount of masturbation, once not

note: of course i know that gained cm are not proportional in time, they more become like a log function
    still i would like to know, if somehow any improvements may be witnessed.
    especially when it comes to girth which is my main problem now.

see you in some months, a time which already is passing, and is a relative factor in relation to your own witnessing of live style (!)

PS to your question : As my last measurement date was almost 2 months ago, i need to make my last measurement, in which i did as told masturbate much more than once.
    so the aim is, to track the gains from beginning of that new rule
    bem
    Last edited by bem; 11-12-2012, 05:47 PM.

So what is it exactly you're going to do? masturbate often for like a month and measure, then not masturbate for another and try to see if masturbation plays a direct role in gains?

Comment

no in the last month i have been masturbating definitely more than 3 - 4 times a week,
      sometimes i got days, in which i have been masturbating more than 7 times ... easily

today is the day i am starting only to masturbate 1/week

what i realized is , i got a better hang when not having masturbated for some time, and pe-ing feels more intense, or better explained.
      after your workout your penis doesnt "shrink" to his flaccid size, but stays semi erect and stretched throughout almost the whole day.

it wasnt a rare case , i had a semi erect or very very good hanging penis for several days

but on the other hand medics say , "use it or lose it" and this even referring to penis size.

neverhteless, there is a survey, as mentioned indicating that masturbation affects gains

Comment

This is something that interesting me too. Does masturbation affect the gain?

Comment

We know this for sure: Measuring after a period of decreased ejaculations (or none at all) usually increases libido and thus increases EQ. It can be a very substantial EQ gain for guys who are particularly aroused or started with a particularly low EQ.

However, you pose an interesting theory. You seem to believe that the jelq sessions themselves will be of higher quality as a direct result of the flaccid hang. I think that's an interesting thought, but I don't see it holding up --unless you're comparing to a man who previously could not get good erection level for jelqing. In other words, there is probably a point of diminishing returns. Once you're capable of an erection level that is stable during PE sessions, you're getting a good productive session. Abstaining from masturbation any further, in hopes of better jelqing, would probably be futile. The exercise is already doing its job.

Overall, men who masturbate so much that their erection level is unstable will probably find that once they stabilize their % for jelqing, they'll get more quality sessions in. (For any newbies reading, don't fret: unstable erection level is common when starting out and usually works itself out over time).
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

i am not planning to be abstinent, but look at the survey..
            i think doing int like 2-3 times a week is doable.
            before that i was on 10-16 times

Comment

Working...
            X