Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stretching Straight Out - w/ Overhand Grip - Does it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching Straight Out - w/ Overhand Grip - Does it work?

Due to using some force and dealing with the foreskin, i hurt my frenulum once and now almost every time that i'd stretch straight out with an ok grip (even trying to use less force) the frenulum would bleed a little. So I noticed that if I stretch straight out with an overhand grip i don't put as much pressure where it is hurt.
    I am wondering though, would this stretch be as effective as with an ok grip or really it doesn't matter as long as you're getting a good stretch?

Yes, the stretch with an overhand grip is just as effective

But how did you damage your frenulum? where are you gripping?? You're supposed to grip about an inch behind the ridge of the glans, which should avoid all contact with your frenulum.
    My progress log

Comment

I've been grabbing maybe around that area, but with lots of foreskin vs the pressure of the stretch, i'd always end up closer to the glans - so i must have one day squeezed too tight and hurt the frenulum.
      But now i will work just with this overhand grip, cause that way i have a better grip and the foreskin doesn't create issues. thanks!

Comment

Stay safe grip farther back if you feel you need to!
        My progress log

Comment

Working...
        X