Does this stuff even work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this stuff even work?

Do all these exercises even work? Can they make your penis smaller if you perform them incorrectly?

Yes, they work.
    Smaller? I don't think so but you can certainly injure yourself.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Yes, they work. If they didn't I wouldn't waste my time doing them. And I have nothing to gain by lying. It's just that simple.

Actually if you drastically over work your penis, it can temporarily shrink...but will usually come back when you take a break.
      (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
      (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
      Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
      Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Usually?! I don't know if I dare try it now lol, just in case it doesn't go back to it's normal size

Comment

Hey it is ok if you don't want to do this .
          The true way to prove it works is to do it and see the larger dick for yourself, experience shows anything else is subject to disbelief.

Comment

There is a risk in doing anything new. If I did not want to take a risk by learning how to drive a car, I would still be using public transportation which also has a a small degree of risk. However, I decided I wanted to drive my car, but in a safe and controlled manor and although I have experienced a few minor accidents along the way, i am still here to venture out on the roads every day.

ED is the same. I have been doing it safely and properly for over three years and I am still able to keep my wife sexually satisfied, albeit with a bigger dick.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I do want to do it, it's just the chance that it could shrink lol

Comment

I have been doing this for 11 years. Either it works, or I am incredibly patient. It works.
                NOV 2001: NBPEL, 5.90 in
                AUG 2011: NBPEL, 7.00 in
                JAN 2012: NBPEL, 7.25 in
                AUG 2012: NBPEL, 7.50 in
                SEP 2016: NBPEL, 8.00 in
                JUN 2017: NBPEL, 8.00 in

Comment

Originally posted by Hell0 View Post
                  I do want to do it, it's just the chance that it could shrink lol
                  Do it or don't, the only thing that gets past disbelief is actual results.

Comment

Hello hell0, it works and if done correctly and safely the only thing you will end up with is a bigger ding a ling that works better. Injuries are usually experienced by those that think doing more will work better. Take a look here and get off to a safe start. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Its 120% works not scam like Pills

If you are over 18 you can try by your self and see its work or not
                      If you do jp90 you will gain 0.2in length in just two Weeks we call it newbi
                      Gains after that 0.2inch its hard to gain an inch,its possible to gain an inch
                      But i will takes time someone make it in 3months some people in years
                      Its depend on you if you work hard you will gain its not mean over doing its mean
                      Properly and safely
                      Ask any questions
                      Every guys in this gym are very good and kind thay and i always
                      Help you
                      Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by kencuis View Post
                        If you do jp90 you will gain 0.2in length in just two Weeks
                        I'll pretty much support everything in kencuis' response except this part.

Everyone is an individual and the results you will or will not achieve simply can't be predicted.

You might gain half an inch in three months ... you might gain nothing. But the only way to find out is to read carefully, progress sensibly, and ask questions along the way.

I can confidently say you won't get smaller. But how much bigger you can or will get is influenced by just too many factors to give you a sensible answer.

So jump in ... start growing ... and you tell us how much you've gained.

Welcome ... and good luck!
                        Stumpy
                        Last edited by Stumpy; 12-28-2012, 06:44 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Read my success story I just posted today!
                          So I have been at for a while and need to post results since I started.

Flacid November 11. 3.75 March 13. 6"
                          NBPEL Nov 11. 5.5" March 13 6.5"
                          BPEL Nov 11. 6 March 13 7.2"
                          EG Nov 11 4.5 March 13 5.1"

Comment

Nice to know the people on these forums are nice and helpful I'm going to give it a go, if my penis grows shorter/thinner then FML lol

Comment

I only know of one person on the whole forum that actually made his penis smaller from PE. You can ask him questions about that
                              View Profile: amiok - PEGym Forums

Everyone else though, has made their's bigger, or at least harder, through PE.

Comment

Working...
                              X