No announcement yet.

too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi maple, thanks for your help. yes, you are right. things would not be the same 10 yrs from now. forget 10 yrs., it'll not be the same in much lesser time. but even then, too much of anything is not good, as they say. I'm trying to go down to twice or thrice a week at least. I'm definitely gonna try it with all I have but 'Lots of sex without ejaculation = bigger dick and steel-hard EQ' = very difficult in the present context. But still, I'm gonna work towards it. Sending her to work is not possible for many reasons. So I have to be strict with the rules & make them work. Thanks for the help again bro!
    Short term: Adding 1 inch. Long term: Adding another 1.5 inch... and then some

"The doNg is man's best friend."
    "And the pussy is the second best!!"

Comment

I agree with everyone else. Enjoy the honeymoon phase of your marriage. It happened the same with me (been married 10+ years). After we were done having kids and she got her tubes tied, the frequency started coming back. She obviously likes you the way you are. If PE is just for you, it can wait. I'd definitely look into the multi/dry orgasm groups. Who says you have to ejaculate every time? If she's cumming first, just stop there and have some "snuggle" time. When my wife and I have sex multiple times throughout the week that's what I do. Just beware, when you start holding back, you get even hornier!

Comment

Congratulations, I'm just kinda confused.. So her sex drive just "all of a sudden" went through the roof? I don't see how it could have just completely randomly jumped dramatically
        I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
        Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
          Congratulations, I'm just kinda confused.. So her sex drive just "all of a sudden" went through the roof? I don't see how it could have just completely randomly jumped dramatically
          Don't question it....just take advantage of it and enjoy the ride. Lucky Bastard!! I'm lucky if it's once every 2 weeks. Stupid menopause!!
          (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
          (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
          Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
          Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

hi tbluraider, thanks so much for your help. Yes, I'm looking in to the multi/ dry orgasm groups but its gonna take some time before I'm able to do that successfully. for the time being, I have decided to keep a gap of 1-2 days at least between days we have sex & that's paying off. With the inclusion of the PE routine & kegels I'm feeling much better. I'm lucky that I'm able to press her right 'buttons' really well & she is ready for anything then. I have to say i have got quite good doing foreplay well & adequately! I also snuggle, kiss & rub a lot after the actual act which really satisfies her. No wonder she longs so much for that. I have put brakes on the frequency, as I mentioned before, albeit to her disappointment, but I can see that she's gradually understanding that & i hope we'll get in to a healthier pace very soon. But yes, I want to successfully achieve the mmo capabilities so that we can enjoy this even further! thanks for your help again.

@faithandhope: thanks mate! 'all of a sudden' or not I really don't know but I can see that whatever I do to her before the actual act really gets her going. The other day she told me she gets a feeling which is 'very good' and until she gets that she kind of feels angry. I clearly know that its orgasm that she's talking about! and many times we have been able to orgasm together exactly which is the best-est feeling rather than having them at different points of time. I really take care of her well after the actual act which she loves immensely. So I guess she wants it all so much.

@Sean: yeah Sean! you're right. I'm definitely enjoying it. We have sex at all times during the day, morning, afternoon and night. We look at & explore each other well & this really makes thing so worthy. Yeah menopause is such a bummer but i guess you can try to do something to work around it such as spending more time hugging, holding & adoring her, understand her better, her issues & work out a way to fulfill the happiness for both of you. easier said than done but its definitely worth giving it a try. all the best
            WhiteNectar
            Last edited by WhiteNectar; 01-12-2013, 01:32 AM.
            Short term: Adding 1 inch. Long term: Adding another 1.5 inch... and then some

"The doNg is man's best friend."
            "And the pussy is the second best!!"

Comment

Working...
            X