Girth Gains Along the Entire Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pumped340
    Last edited by Pumped340; 12-20-2020, 05:10 PM.

Comment

I thought reverse jelq's weren't recommended. I discontinued (recently) doing those. I'm concentrating on 100 percent girth and I'd say that its pretty intense so make sure to a) warm up sufficiently b) do jp's 90 day routine consistently and w/o cutting corners c) then you can try something more advanced. I'm reconditioning myself even though its been 90 days since I started the routine, but I cut corners, not intentionally, but due to lack of knowledge / experience. Rereading and reading new info helps me learn how to do everything better i.e. the correct way.
      PATIENCE
      CONSISTENCY
      FOCUS and
      DETERMINATION

Comment

Actually my girth gains were linear, every 3 month I added 3-4 mm regardless of new exercises. In the last month, after adding supra slammers it seems to help girth more.
        I'll see in 2 weeks when I do 1 year measurement
        Start BPEL- 6, MEG 4.8, BPFSL - 6.5 ---- Feb 1st 2012
        1 Year BPEL - 7.5, MEG 5.5, BPFSL 8.25
        2 Years BPEL 7.75, MEG 5.5 BPFSL 8.5
        My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pumped340 View Post
          So if the red dots are there I'm just not conditioned enough to jelq that hard, or jelqing that hard is always too much? Because it seems like if I'm trying to make permanent changes by stretching it would require the stretch to be pretty intense.

As for the OK grip, I do go just below the head but it slides up to right under the head and like I said it basically feels like I'm putting a ton of pressure on it like I'm gonna pull it off (not really but like it would if I was pulling harder). I guess that's just how its done?
          Sounds like you have a 'more is more' mindset, but PE is a long-term game of patience.

Stretches are done firmly, that's good, but not roughly. I think your OK grip is slipping, so try increasing friction somehow.

Are the red dots your only questionable sign?
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Pumped340
            Last edited by Pumped340; 12-20-2020, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Yeah, definitely taper it down. JP's is the most popular beginner program, but not the only one.

Here's what I'd do if I were you:

1. A few days off until the dots disappear and you feel ready to go.
              2. Start jelqing again with moderate pressure, but monitor your penis's response every few minutes.
              3. Find a volume that you can tolerate right now.

Remek, Wayllander and PSEG have beginner programs that are lighter than what you're on now. That's a starting point.
              Nice Guy blog posts

Comment

Base girth is the easiest by far to gain. I had done so many exercises in the beginning I could not point one specific routine or exercise the produced my gains. I would suggest bundled stretch (Side to sides) I do between 500-1000 per week. LAS-this places a tremendous amount of pressure on the base. Jelq using both hands and clamp the second hand as deep as possible into the pad. You may also try using a Cock Ring that goes over the cock and under the balls. This will produce a massive swell and requires a lot of conditioning. I currently use rubber rings at the base and have moved up to 5 at a time. I use these to Edge...I am on cloud nine with the PE workouts. My wife is surprised and is constantly begging for sex. Hope this helps???
                Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
                Shortdog 2019

Comment

Pumped340
                  Last edited by Pumped340; 12-20-2020, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Don't assume that lighter stuff won't help you. It's not like there are certain conditioning-specific routines that don't help with size - JP90 has helped many gain.,

I found an article here: Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth! It says that spotting is neutral. I'll assume that you don't have any negative PI's to speak of.
                    Nice Guy blog posts

Comment

Pumped340
                      Last edited by Pumped340; 12-20-2020, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Pumped,

It really sounds like you're jelqing way too hard for a beginner. To summarize what I've read; you're a beginner doing intense girth work at the frequency of beginner jelqs. I believe you have a high risk of developing an injury. Red dots are a neutral PI if you're doing intense girth work, however, beginner jelqs are not intense girth work.

Beginner routines are to condition your unit in preparation for more PE and eventually more intense exercises. You should not underestimate the effectiveness of beginner routines and conditioning. Follow the guidance for a beginner and see how things go. You don't know how well beginner jelqs will affect your girth. You may not need intense work for a while.

Lighten up on your grip when jelqing. Your description of jelqs makes it sounds likes your doing Supra Slammers instead of jelqs. You should trap some blood in your partially erect penis and feel a slight increase in pressure as you move your "ok" grip towards your glands.

Good luck with your gains.

Comment

Pumped340
                          Last edited by Pumped340; 12-20-2020, 05:13 PM.

Comment

In that case, namsokiek nailed it.

Re-read these two stickies: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-problems.html
                            Nice Guy blog posts

Comment

LAS increases your flaccid length and girth, not your erect (I think). But I have been doing LAS and it's given me great results. I walk around with a bigger package now just because my flaccid gains are a lot. Good luck

Comment

Pumped340
                                Last edited by Pumped340; 12-20-2020, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X