Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth Gains Along the Entire Unit

Pumped340
    Last edited by Pumped340; 12-20-2020, 05:09 PM.

Just focus on girth. My dick used to be girthiest in the middle and base, and narrower everywhere else. Though my stats only show a .3 increase, my total volume has increased a lot, since my girth is equal down the shaft now. Just focus on girth
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Pumped340

Comment

Stop worrying, do the routine. Don't do advanced exercises if you don't know you need them. And don't PE for a girls pleasure. PE because you want a bigger dick. Connecting your dick size with sexual prowess is just going to cause issues.
        Start: 6.5" BPEL/4.8" MSEG
        30 Aug 2012: 6.7" BPEL/4.9" MSEG
        20 Nov 2012: 7.0" BPEL/4.84" MSEG
        30 Jan 2013: 7.3" BPEL/4.84" MSEG

09 Nov 2014: 7.1" BPEL/4.9" MSEG (1.5 years+ no PE, girth from recent pumping)

Comment

Pumped340

Comment

It did for me.
            I always had a "baseball bat" dick. Now, after almost 1 year of PE my base girth incresead the most and I don't have a very pronounced "baseball bat" anymore.

I'm doing JP90 btw
            Start BPEL- 6, MEG 4.8, BPFSL - 6.5 ---- Feb 1st 2012
            1 Year BPEL - 7.5, MEG 5.5, BPFSL 8.25
            2 Years BPEL 7.75, MEG 5.5 BPFSL 8.5
            My Blog

Comment

It's just much, much better to take the advice and not care about it. Paralysis by analysis. I've had that for 2 years and didn't gain squat.
              Jelqs didn't do a thing for me except improve EQ. And I've tried supra slammers, didn't do squat for me, they were annoying to do and trust me when I say that they're easily 10x more intense then jelqs. Your probably doing the jelqs way too tight, but still a supra slammer would make it feel like your dick is going to explode, in a bad kind of way.

Comment

Pumped340

Comment

Pumped340
                  Last edited by Pumped340; 12-20-2020, 05:10 PM.

Comment

I realize that it seems like jelqing will only increase pressure towards the head, but I've been keeping very precise records and my base girth has grown more than midsection.

What do I attribute that to?

1. Mainly being careful to dig deep into the fat pad for all jelqs. I know I repeat that all the time, but if you dig down deep you will be able to jelq the base. Sit, stand or lay in the position that best enables this. For me, and others, that's sitting on the edge of the bed or a chair. Try the overhand grip; it also leads to better base grip.
                    2. Stretching may help bring out inner penis, which may be thicker.
                    3. Apply the same process as step 1 to all girth work.

*You joined this month - did you just start JP90? If that's the case, no girth work for you! Stick to the program, and jelq correctly. You may be surprised to find that you're worrying about a non-issue.
                    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Pumped340

Comment

Big Al's Squeeze/Stretch routine is working. Added 1/2" of length after 10 week (6.7" to 7.2". Haven't been able to gain more due to being stupid and not seeing the pattern that was right in front of me. No girth gains so far with 5". At one point I hit 5.3"+ with Ulis, but that was temporary swelling from doing way too much.

Just do the JP90 beginner routine, many gain more then you might think on that.

Comment

For me main routine is still JP90. After 3 month I added v-stretches,After 5 month 10 sec Uli's and last month I started supra slammers.

I also used to think that not much blood is pumped in the base... However results say that it worked...
                          Start BPEL- 6, MEG 4.8, BPFSL - 6.5 ---- Feb 1st 2012
                          1 Year BPEL - 7.5, MEG 5.5, BPFSL 8.25
                          2 Years BPEL 7.75, MEG 5.5 BPFSL 8.5
                          My Blog

Comment

Pumped340

Comment

Originally posted by Pumped340 View Post
                              ...stopped because I was consistently getting red dots on the head and I don't think I saw growth....I was like 14 at the time though lol (21 now).

In the JP90 routine when I do the stretches with the OK grip around the head it feels like a lot of tension like I'm about to rip the head off lol...a lot of force across a small area. Is this normal?
                              Yeah, the red dots aren't terribly uncommon, but I wouldn't view them as a good sign. Some say it's neutral, some say it's bad. I say if it happens on rare occasion without any other issues, don't worry. If it happens all the time, you're doing too much - especially if accompanied by negative PI's.

Ok grip below the head, not around it. That ought to help a good deal.
                              I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                              Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X