Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

morning wood smaller then during the day wood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morning wood smaller then during the day wood?

I've noticed that my morning wood are quite smaller then at night.
    In the morning its raging hard to the point were I loose a bit of girth and lenght
    In the evening its less hard(still pretty hard but not rock hard) but girthier and longer .
    I think this phenomen happens because of my unbalanced pelvic muscles
    During the day I can avoid my kegels while having an erection.
    Morning wood it feel like one big kegel contraction that becomes so tight that the blood flow becomes poor and ends up to a rock hard contracted dick wich maked it smaller(less girth,lenght)whit time..
    Im guessing wut could h
    elp is rebalance my pelvic muscles wich is hard since I was subcontionsly kegeling since im a kid..im thinking that it would help so that when I have morning woods my blood flow dosent get cut right off from my superman kegel muscle..

Hope you undetstand,if anyone had or has that problem,fixed it or trying to fix it,please posts some of your knowledge to help fixing this

Yeah Ive noticed the same thing. Im just gonna focus on keeping my pelvic floor balanced. Anyway, generally your morningwood erections wont matter for sex. Even if you have morning sex, when you start to have sex your erection will go back to normal.
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

my kegels are so strong that when I do a reverse kegel it twitches down there is that a good sign that im doing the reverse kegel right,im pretty new at trying to rebalance my pelvic muscles.

Comment

Im not a pelvic floor expert. I just try to reverse kegel and kegel equally.
        Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
        Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
        Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
        Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Working...
        X