Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum demographic in regards to average age and educational background.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this guy questioning if PE works, if we are stupid, or why there seems to be a lack of sexual knowledge among the youth?

PE works, we are not stupid, and youth are not educated in the art of lovemaking.Now if you are done ranting, that will be all.

Agree with cusp.Close this.
    camaro
    Member of the month June 2013
    Last edited by camaro; 01-21-2013, 09:42 AM.
    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

What a silly thread. There is an old saying; when you question the intellience of others start by questioning oneself!" Okay I'll go off now and say something inane somewhere.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Judging by your initial comment you are the one with little going on upstairs.
        If PE hasn't worked for you it is probably because you are inconsistant and have little or no motivation.
        And along with that of course we get some guys here who are very insecure or had some bad sexual experiences. Does that make them idiots or give you the right to look down upon them? Of course not and if you think otherwise just leave and don't log back in here.

I like many others are here to help people and make this a friendly forum, so have a bit of respect for the other member here and close your thread, because as it stands you are coming across as the one with little intelligence or social skills. By the way I am 21 but that doesn't make me an idiot, and I am probably more knowledgeable about PE then you are.
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Alan you're 21? I knew there was a reason I didn't like you!! I will when you're 22 though so please tell me when it's your birthday! ( why not a silly answer on a silly thread)
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Alan you're 21? I knew there was a reason I didn't like you!! I will when you're 22 though so please tell me when it's your birthday! ( why not a silly answer on a silly thread)
            Perfectly valid reason not to like someone CUSP haha

And to the starter of the thread,
            "The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence"
            Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
            Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
            Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
            http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

You're surprised that there's a lot of crap on a public online forum? If you don't like it, there are a couple other PE forums that have even more crap floating around. At least here you are guaranteed to find a few gems of priceless PE knowledge and sometimes even knowledge of a less tangible nature.

Good luck with that attitude.

P.S: I'm 21 studying the hardest bachelor degree out there.
              BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
              MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
              CI:1.5 -2.5
              Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
              275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
              6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I'm 24 with a B.S. in biology from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. I like plants and animals and people and pulling on my dick. What is your education, Mr. neonate?

Comment

Originally posted by jrems View Post
                  I'm 24 with a B.S. in biology from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. I like plants and animals and people and pulling on my dick. What is your education, Mr. neonate?
                  Lmao its funny cause I know mad people who go to umass amherst we probably have mutual friends weird
                  I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                  Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

39 bsit.
                    The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Does working on becoming a CPA count as educated? Should it matter that the school that I attend is in the top 15 percent in the United States. Sure it does, but a B.S. in Biology is probably better suited for subject matter at hand. Anyhow, it does not take an advanced degree to work out and measure results!

I will give an example. The people who created the TGC Theory must be smart because clearly knew what was going on in regard to penile growth. I am currently working accordingly to the TGC Theory and gaining just as they said I would. These people used data and found correlations between certain metrics. These metrics are used to determine which type of program to complete. I can't wait to hit the magic number variance so that I can switch routines! Why can't I switch yet? Because I keep gaining.

Seriously LOLz this is a dumb thread, but entertaining. I feel like watching some Kardash drama now!
                      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I think this thread is done.

Comment

Neonatas welcome to the Gym, I am 45 with two BA degrees, the first is on Business and Finance and the second in American Sign Language and Linguistics and also have two AA degrees, The first minor in Legal Studies and the second in Psychology. Due to the requirements of my career I will not be done with college ever. As it is with many of our members, I have to do Continuing Education in order to keep my legal licenses for practicing my profession. I mentioned that not to impress but to let you know, that what have impacted my life the most with regards to learning, has been what I learned from the University of Hard Knocks. Hard knocks as I am sure you know, can happen at any age. There are quite a lot of young people here with great advice and wonderful perspectives. Sometimes you need that in order to see the big picture.

I think you will love the community, once you get to know them. May I suggest in the future just be careful how you word your posts, so that they do not appear insulting to the same people you are trying to get a positive response from.

Last, I would like to suggest that this PE website in and of itself is like a scientific study. Most of the members have their stats or data as part of their signatures, profiles or progress logs. Take a look a those and you will have all the living data you will need for success and failure. The members are very honest here and will tell you how it is. There is a member here Colt-AR15 who can tell you about frustration, he has been very candid about his gains or lack thereof (his perspective not mine). Why do I single him out? Because I admire his tenacity for sticking with it and you should look at the amazing progress log he keeps (I think is one of the best, if not the best). So you see is pretty real here, just give it a chance and be respectful, you will get it right back 100 fold. Good Luck and once again welcome.
                          MrsLooking4more
                          Retired Super Moderator
                          Member of the Month Feb 2013
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 01-21-2013, 03:49 PM.
                          ​Mrs. L4M
                          BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                          Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                          MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Let's keep this discussion mature, please! If there's one thing that halts the free flow of exchanging ideas is when the discussion devolves into needless bickering and ad hominem attacks.

The biggest breakthroughs are often made by those who experiment a bit with "unconventional" methods of doing things, and those successfully concluded experiments go on to add to the body of knowledge. ALL of us are here to learn (even those that may be here for alternative reasons will eventually learn something by being here), and any theories and data that gets put here on the forum can be tested on their own merit to see how effective they really are.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                              Neonatas welcome to the Gym, I am 45 with two BA degrees, the first is on Business and Finance and the second in American Sign Language and Linguistics and also have two AA degrees, The first minor in Legal Studies and the second in Psychology. Due to the requirements of my career I will not be done with college ever. As it is with many of our members, I have to do Continuing Education in order to keep my legal licenses for practicing my profession. I mentioned that not to impress but to let you know, that what have impacted my life the most with regards to learning, has been what I learned from the University of Hard Knocks. Hard knocks as I am sure you know, can happen at any age. There are quite a lot of young people here with great advice and wonderful perspectives. Sometimes you need that in order to see the big picture.

I think you will love the community, once you get to know them. May I suggest in the future just be careful how you word your posts, so that they do not appear insulting to the same people you are trying to get a positive response from.

Last I would like to suggest that this PE website in and of itself is like a scientific study. Most of the members have their stats or data as part of the signatures, profiles or progress logs. Take a look a those and you will have all the living data you will need for success and failure. The members are very honest here and will tell you how it is. There is a member here Colt-AR15 who can tell you about frustration, he has been very candid about his gains or lack thereof (his perspective not mine). Why do I single him out? Because I admire his tenacity for sticking with it and you should look at the amazing progress log he keeps (I think is one of the best, if not the best). So you see is pretty real here, just give it a chance and be respectful, you will get it right back 100 fold. Good Luck and once again welcome.
                              Great reply!
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You stir the pot a little and people go crazy. 42 replies. Wow. I honestly did not think that this thread would generate this kind of response. However, it looks as though I've grossly underestimated the closeness of this community and it's value for it's members. As for my original post. I'm sorry it has offended so many of you. I was just sharing how I felt. And honestly I was trying to see if perhaps anyone else felt the same way. It appears that is not the case. And yes, I agree... This thread is done. Obviously I shouldn't have even started it in the first place. My bad.
                                ne0natas
                                Last edited by ne0natas; 01-21-2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X