Size Perspective for Everyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
    Have you thought about making a Captains Wench? You can make it for around 20 dollars. I just bought all the supplies.
    Also might want to check this out. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tns-wench.html
    I will have to look into that. Thanks. Im going to see if my x4 cradle with the straps (not the noose) will work first. I have seen others try it. I just can't remember if it worked.
    ColtAR-15
    Last edited by ColtAR-15; 02-02-2013, 12:21 AM.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
      I will have to look into that. Thanks. Im going to see if my x4 cradle with the straps (not the noose) will work first. I have seen others try it. I just can't remember if it worked.
      You could always do a trial run with a sock hanger, too! I don't think it would work too good anywhere past 8 lbs, but I have weak ligs so I only need to use 2.5lbs and it works awesome. No money required.
      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
      Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
        You could always do a trial run with a sock hanger, too! I don't think it would work too good anywhere past 8 lbs, but I have weak ligs so I only need to use 2.5lbs and it works awesome. No money required.
        I have experimented with one also as well as with the x4 cradle with the noose though. It only worked with 2.5 lbs. If I put more on it slipped off . I didn't know at the time you werent supposed to hang near the glans. Whoops.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

I have experimented with one also as well as with the x4 cradle with the noose though. It only worked with 2.5 lbs. If I put more on it slipped off . I didn't know at the time you werent supposed to hang near the glans. Whoops.
          Yea sometimes its really hard to tighten, or I have to retighten in the middle of a set. I hung near my glans the other day cause it kept slipping and went numb for a little bit. ohp.
          I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
          Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by LilNudeDude View Post
            I have to say again, this is an awesome thread Denny.

Mr and Mrs, you two are hilarious.

A very stimulating conversation here. Pun definitely intended.
            Thanks, and I started this thread for me as much as everybody else. I am literally trying to convince myself that my dick is big enough at my current size, but I am addicted to PE...

Current 8 x 6.25
            Started: 7 x 5
            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Thats my next plan of attack. Going to see if it can be done without investing in a BIB hanger or something. After $300 for an extender I am reluctant in spending more money for something else that may not work either.
              Can't believe you paid that. I got my extender for like 160 through the link on MOS. And if you look at the logic of a hanger vs an extender, you will see that it will work in most men. It's like manually stretching for a solid 20 minutes at a time, at a solid force and weight. I knew before I even started PE that hanging would be the most logical approach to stretching the penis. It just makes sense. Very basic. I held off because I was ignorant, viewed it as an advanced exercise, wanted to milk my manual stretching gains because I though manual stretching gains and hanging gains were different (untrue) and I was just scared. All bad reasons.

I hear a lot of people complain about devices and exercises not working, but I always wonder if it is the devices and exercises or the person's fault. I am a very hard gainer, yet I still gained a good 0.5" BPFSL from extending alone, which I consider worth the $160. I gained 0.25" EG from pumping, which I consider worth the few hundred I spent on two pumps, and now I just gained another 0.25" EL from hanging, which I consider worth the $75 for a bib starter, plus the time invested. And the amazing EQ, ability to last and control.

As far as not wanting to spend another $75 to make your penis bigger... That's silly. I love guys who will spend money on designer jeans, an iPhone, alcohol, drugs, a TV, a fancy car.. everything under the sun that is useless but when it comes to making their dick bigger, they don't want to shell out any bucks or put in the time and effort necessary to make the gains.

I don't suggest making any home made hangers, but it's up to you. You could try malehanger's hanger if you're strapped for cash, it's around $35. Or you can continue to complain about having a short dick. All I know is my penis has never been bigger and I even had to stop hanging for lig gains because I don't want to get any longer. That's how well it works. I would show any girl pictures of my cock.
              MikeShlort
              Last edited by MikeShlort; 02-02-2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                I would like to preface that I think PE is awesome and it can help a lot of guys (it helped me) on here so I totally encourage it. What I have been posting in response to what I believe are a lot of unrealistic size goals especially for guys starting in the average range. I've been PE'ing for a long time but seriously for about 5 years and I think a gain of 1.5 in length and an inch in girth is a huge difference. It is the reason why you will hear about the fabled 10 inch cock that your woman's ex boyfriend has. And I am not saying 10 inch cocks don't exist because I believe they do. It's just the perspective changes dramatically with what seems to be considered small gains in the PE community. Look at the pictures below where I used cucumbers to illustrate:

The cuke on the left is exactly 7 in long by 5.25 in girth at it's thickest. The one on the right is just under 8.5 in long and is 6.5 in girth at it's thickest. The one on the left by pretty much all standards is big if we consider 5.9 length and 4.75 in girth average. The one on the right is huge and that is in comparison to the one on the left. Look at the 2nd picture where the cukes are coming at you and I have the bases even in my hand. Try to imagine what a difference the woman would see and feel in her hand and mouth between the two. Now imagine that the 7in cuke guy told his girlfriend it was 8 or 9 inches long because she already would think an above average penis is big. Anyway, some "food" (seriously lame) for thought.

[ATTACH]17241[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17242[/ATTACH]
                Bump
                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Organic - Veggie Dildos, what next ?
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    Organic - Veggie Dildos, what next ?
                    No no no...they weren't organic.
                    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

The difference is impressive, if I tried to "calculate" the visual difference just by the number I would never think the difference was so huge.

And thats is why I just can't believe when a guy make a thread saying he gained like 2 inches in 3 or 4 months...

I started just 1 month ago, and like you I'm in it for the long run, not expecting 1 inch in 2 months like some do or claim to have achieved...

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                        Thanks, and I started this thread for me as much as everybody else. I am literally trying to convince myself that my dick is big enough at my current size, but I am addicted to PE...

Current 8 x 6.25
                        I am thinking 7.5 x 5.whatever will be more than enough on my little frame. Long and sleek. Just a 1/2 inch length has made a big difference in appearance.

I know what you though. Hard to not get carried away. feels so awesome.
                        Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                        Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                        Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Nice thread.

Comment

Working...
                          X