Already too big after JP60 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already too big after JP60 ?

Hi, i started doing the JP90 and after 60 days, i feel like my girlfriend is having more difficulties having orgasm. Usually it's really easy and she gets one every time we have sex but lately i have to work a lot harder to make her cum. I'm worried that my dick suffocates her. I started at 7BPEL and 5.5 MEG. Now after 60 days i'm 7.5 BPEL and 5.75 MEG. My gains don't look like a lot so maybe it's just in my head. I really want to continue to PE but i don't want to ruin my sex life too. Any advices ?
    Start: 2/2013 6.8x4.75
    Progress: 1/2021 7.75x5.75
    Goal: 8x6

It could just be coincidence. Why not talk to her and ask her why she is having difficulty now? You don't need to mention PE in the process, just see if there is a reason. If she mentions that it feels different/bigger etc. then I would take that as a good hint that you should rethink gaining any more size
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

wow... awesome gains.

DJ is right. Have open communication with your girl.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Why do PE when you're already 7x5.5 :/

Ugh these starting stats piss meh off.

*humbly retreats to corner with 4.8x3.9"
        “My Humble Journey”
        BPEL: 4.9 (+0.2) | MEG: 4.2 (+0.35)

Comment

My partner didn't like girth gains so it does happen.

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
            It could just be coincidence. Why not talk to her and ask her why she is having difficulty now? You don't need to mention PE in the process, just see if there is a reason. If she mentions that it feels different/bigger etc. then I would take that as a good hint that you should rethink gaining any more size
            Open communication is good, but this is a delicate area.

If you're too direct about it she could become self-conscious. That will affect her ability to feel immersed in the situation thus making orgasm harder to achieve.

Because this is a penis enhancement site a lot of our focus on female pleasure revolves around penis size. Any of the guys here with PE or who are working on MMO can tell you that physical stimulation for men has to be managed or orgasm will result. Not so for women. In reality, 95% of a woman's orgasm in mental. That's why it's not simply a metter of pushing a button and she cums.

Being mentally immersed is probably the single biggest factor for women's pleasure. With that in mind, discomfort that she doesn't like - including having a penis that doesn't fit her well - could affect things.

If it were me, I'd read her face and body language during sex before bringing it up verbally. If she's using her hand to keep you from being able to penetrate deeply, that's an indication. If her eyes are open and her face contorted as if she's feeling something she doesn't like, that's another. If I saw those things happening I'd ask if it's hurting good, or hurting bad.

If it's even necessary, keep the conversation light, playful, and sexy. If she says it is hurting her, help her feel OK about it by telling her she makes you want to be so deep inside her that you fill her right up and that you'll try to be more careful.

Vaginas are capable of expanding. If size is the problem, it may well go away as her body adjusts to accomodate you.
            Start: 12/23/12
            BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
            FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
            BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
            BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
            FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

thanks all of you for the advices ! i tried to look for signs but she doesnt seem to have pain or anything. it looks like she just takes more time to cum than usual ! But i think the mental factor is a good point, maybe stress is a factor. I still can go balls deep so maybe im know really filling her up like i tought i was !

Maybe i should keep doing it until i reach that point ? what do you think?
              Start: 2/2013 6.8x4.75
              Progress: 1/2021 7.75x5.75
              Goal: 8x6

Comment

Keep going, they will adjust, maybe you're looking too much 4 a reaction n not reading her pleasure as focused
                i enjoy penis enlargement :D Check out my latest album !!
                messages, comments and questions are welcome. Growth and health :)

Comment

Strange. I stated jp90 5 weeks ago and my girth shot up to 5.5 (from 4.9) and my wife LOVES it! Hmmm, wonder what's going on with your wife?
                  "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

a pussy is a very versatile & adjustable area. if things were fine before a 1/2" gain in length can't possibly choke her. or a .25" increase in girth either. (very brilliant results though) maybe you could use a little more time focussing on her needs & it should get resolved. also some communication is essential to best know how she feels. IMO communicating such private things shouldn't be that difficult with your sexual partner. as Ashton says, I'd prefer to first read her body language & most certainly i can figure out what's goin on
                    Short term: Adding 1 inch. Long term: Adding another 1.5 inch... and then some

"The doNg is man's best friend."
                    "And the pussy is the second best!!"

Comment

The Mrs has noticed with the sudden gain in girth the sensations that she feels now are how she says "a little bit overwhelming". Perhaps that is what your girl is feeling now. Just give her a little time to adjust and I'm sure she will be back to her old self.
                      Bondage.
                      Some people call it domestic violence.
                      We call it foreplay.
                      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Working...
                      X