Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else feel self conscious about not having a big dick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else feel self conscious about not having a big dick?

I have an average cock and I am sure I will please any woman, but being only 6inches nbpel nd a 5.15 inch girth and a mediocre flaccid I just feel embarrassed. I won't go skinny dipping or pee at a party because I am self conscious about it. I don't feel the need to be big to please a woman I want to be big to please myself. I want a 7x5.5. Although I would rather have an 8x6. But really i want a huge soft. Do most people feel jealous of all the others that are huge on here like going411x7?

Ya if you get big all your guy friends will get jealous.

Comment

A lot of people share these views, to different extents. Lots of reasoning and thinking can be bad for you, like saying most people don't actually know how little flaccid size predicts errect size, or thinking you don't look as big as the numbers say you are. I have public showers a lot and still feel aprehension even though I consider myself pretty darn big at neear 7.5" length.

But some personalities are just more self conscious than others. There are two things you can do to help.

1- PE, the obvious one. We PE and most of us do it to gain. Be happy at the knowledge that you're on your way to a bigger size, even though you know you don't need it.

2- Desensitize your fear. I'll explain this one. You have a fear or nervousness about people seeing your member, skinny dipping or whatever. The fact that you stay away from those things like skinny dipping and peeing at parties, that will actually make you even more self conscious! Studies have shown one of the main reasons people don't get over phobias such as fear of flying is because they never actually do what they're afraid of, so they don't realise how trivial the fear is. If you took someone with a fear of flying and stuck them on loads and loads of flights they'd become leess anxious over time and in many cases lose their fear. It just takes that bit of mental determination to put yourself through the initial anxiety. So do pee at parties, shower communaly, get used to people being able to see down there, and believe me you'll start to become much more confident in yourself. This is coming from a guy who used to shower in boxer shorts and now has face to face conversations in the shower with everything on show. It takes a while and some nerves but it'll help

And just so you know, I'm very confident yet you have a bigger girth than me so you should be really confident with your size too. Personally I'm not jealous of any errect sizes on here apart from those with a bit more girth than me, although yes i'm jealous of some flaccid sizes haha.

For better flaccid during the day do fowfers and LAS stretches whenever you have the time, they'll give you a great flaccid hang during thee day which could also make you more confident

Hope this helps.
      I'm back!

Comment

A bigger dick equals a bigger ego! Give PE a try bro, it may amaze you
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

If you believe you are big enough to satisfy a woman, then what else do you really need? You are big enough and are larger than a lot of guys out there. I would do just like Jake said. Just whip it out and don't worry about size. It's not like you are in a size contest with anyone. What the people around you will see is the confidence you show by just doing it. They won't even pay attention to the size. All they will see is a guy sure of himself and that will get you even more respect. If you had a huge penis hanging out, they may be jealous but not respectful. Which are you looking for?
          If you feel you still need more, then you have come to the right place to change that. Welcome to the Gym.
          Bondage.
          Some people call it domestic violence.
          We call it foreplay.
          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Be happy man. I'm barely 6inches, probably 5.9 on a great day.
            And my EG is 4.8.
            You have it good
            Start: 1/6/15
            Weight: 210 lbs
            Goals: 2/6/15 - 195lbs | 3/6/15 - 180 lbs
            BPEL: 6.5 in
            EG: 4.25 in
            Ultimate Goals: 8 x 5.5 | 5ft10in: 175lbs

Comment

Mine was 4.5 x 4.4 (nbpel). It is now 5.3 x 5.1. Now that is an average dick although girth is considered high average. When I was 4.5 x 4.4. I was self conscience of my size. I am now satisfied with it. If I were 6 x 5.15, I would flaunt it.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I started PE feeling kinda ashamed. Now i kinda feel like the man. But more than that...I feel lucky because of all the people who put in so much time and get back so little.
                PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

It's more of the operator than the equipment that matters.

Comment

Honestly, I feel I had a small penis. Maybe because I've had a 7x5 most of my adult life? I've been told it isn't small. I've also told women that I'm going to start taking penis pills just to make it ONE inch longer and they tell me that if I make it any bigger they won't sleep with me. I've also never had a woman deepthroat me before. The list goes on to make it seem like I have a big penis through experiences with women, but yet, I still feel I have a small penis. Hopefully another inch to inch and half with a little more girth will change that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      Honestly, I feel I had a small penis. Maybe because I've had a 7x5 most of my adult life? I've been told it isn't small. I've also told women that I'm going to start taking penis pills just to make it ONE inch longer and they tell me that if I make it any bigger they won't sleep with me. I've also never had a woman deepthroat me before. The list goes on to make it seem like I have a big penis through experiences with women, but yet, I still feel I have a small penis. Hopefully another inch to inch and half with a little more girth will change that lol
                      I feel the same way...I have hit my long term goals twice already and still want more...I liken it to the girls who keep getting bigger boob jobs...it's like that AT&T commercial "more is better" even though it really isn't always..
                      Started: 7 x 5
                      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                        I feel the same way...I have hit my long term goals twice already and still want more...I liken it to the girls who keep getting bigger boob jobs...it's like that AT&T commercial "more is better" even though it really isn't always..
                        I'm a 5'9" skinny guy, and I think once I hit my ultimate goal it's going to really make my overall body look small. It should give an awesome crazy illusion, and I hope that chicks really get fucking confused when they see me wearing nothing but skin, like....

"damn that dick is too big for you! How the fuck!?"

Comment

You could always tie a shoe on the end and call yourself tripod! LOL

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                          I'm a 5'9" skinny guy, and I think once I hit my ultimate goal it's going to really make my overall body look small. It should give an awesome crazy illusion, and I hope that chicks really get fucking confused when they see me wearing nothing but skin, like....

"damn that dick is too big for you! How the fuck!?"
                          Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                          Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Well I am extremely self conscious, main reason I am here! Its got nothing to do with pleasing girls I know I can do this, its just in my head...
                            When I can stand naked in a room full of girls and not feel self conscious then I'll be at my desired size.
                            Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                            Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

My confidence has gone up and I know that is shallow, but sometimes I walk in a room wearing jeans like " what up, l gotta big cock.". Maybe dumb but I am proud of the piece I built.

I don't actually say that...I have a big dick but I am not one...lol.
                              CLOSEDDennyA
                              Last edited by CLOSEDDennyA; 04-06-2013, 01:18 PM.
                              Started: 7 x 5
                              Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Working...
                              X