Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE... foreskin problem

Hello everyone,

First post here and have been PEing for about a week now, but something is bothering me more and more. About 6/7 years ago in my teen years, I suffered from phimosis and it took me about 6-9 months of stretching in the bath to comfortably retract my foreskin over my glans. The issue is that I'm not sure if the problem has ever been 100% cured. Although it is very comfortable to retract the foreskin behind the head of my penis, the skin is still very tight about half an inch below the head and has been for a number of years now. As a result, I have this purple ring of foreskin right below my glans. I have attached pictures as evidence.

It's as if my foreskin is strangling my upper shaft giving the head and foreskin the dark purple colour. Lets be honest here, doesn't look very nice and i feel it has held my sex life back in a few instances. I just want to say, I can masturbate and have sex comfortably with no pain.

Stretching the opening of my foreskin was easy, but because my problem lies along my shaft I don't really know what to do because stretching that part is very awkward. Would appreciate any kind of advice!

Thanks
    Attached Files
    mrt23
    Last edited by mrt23; 02-16-2013, 05:49 AM.
Working...
X