No announcement yet.

Effects of Nicotine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoking actually increases testosterone, and lowers prolactin, which theoretically increases libido.

Smoking affects the physiological response over time, but not psychological and hormonal responses.
    My progress log

Comment

I smoke a pack a day and the only time I have a problem with eq is if I masturbate everyday. So I'm switching to every other day to maintain 10 eq. As far as sex drive goes I'm 20 years old and will screw whenever possible so no problems there. I smoked weed my first couple sexual experiences and I was extremely nervous it didn't help at all. Now that I am much more comfortable with sex I love smoking before sex, I last longer and I feel harder, and going down on my girl is a lot more fun when I'm high.

Comment

Originally posted by 5"penis View Post
        Marijuanna can increase blood pressure so it will cause ED
        LO fucking L
        I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
        Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by Nyg0812 View Post
          I smoke a pack a day and the only time I have a problem with eq is if I masturbate everyday. So I'm switching to every other day to maintain 10 eq. As far as sex drive goes I'm 20 years old and will screw whenever possible so no problems there. I smoked weed my first couple sexual experiences and I was extremely nervous it didn't help at all. Now that I am much more comfortable with sex I love smoking before sex, I last longer and I feel harder, and going down on my girl is a lot more fun when I'm high.

cheers , weed help with sex
          Main Goal
          BPEL 7

EG 5

ultimate goal
          BPEL 8
          EG 6

guinness world record

BPEL 14.5
          EG 8 lol JK

Comment

Working...