Hanging, THEN girth work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging, THEN girth work?

Ok, its time to clear this up once and for all. In my memory, I've always been told length first, girth next. Blah blah. I understand most of the reasons. My question is, why can't I hang, and do girth work afterwards. I don't understand this, someone enlighten me, please. Like right now for example. I am going to hang, then go to the gym. Why can't I do a girth workout when I get home from the gym? I'm starting to think my length gains are slowing down, and once they slow down to a certain point I want to focus on girth, as I have for a long time now. Anyone please explain why I can't do both?

Lets rule out overtraining off the bat. Sometimes, my EQ is to high to put my hanger on. This is the reason for doing girth afterwards.
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Nobody is saying that you can't do girth afterwards, only that most end up with problems getting a solid and comfortable attachment the next day because of the edema brought on by most girth work. I personally jelq after my hanging sessions and that works fine for me, though pumping after hanging didn't work well at all.
    It may not be a problem for you anyways, hanging @ 2.5 lbs doesn't require extreme tightening of the hanger like it does for hanging 10+ lbs. If it's something you're interested in trying, then I would go for it. We all react differently and you're the only one that can determine how your own body reacts
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Yeah I'm just gunna say fuck it and start doing it. I swear though, I've had enough people tell me otherwise that I've had it engrained in my brain, lol but fuck'em
      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
      Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

I do a pump set once in a while. I have found if I only do one 10 minute set every 2 or 3 days I am ok, any more than that and its a problem. I also try to do that before an off day I also jelque after hanging. Heavy gith work is not advised but if you dont go heavy and find your limits you should be OK.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Only you can decide what's best for you, but let me just ask you this...

What's easier to stretch? A thin rubber band or a thick rubber band? Now think about the surface area that needs to be damaged on the cellular level and the cellular regeneration that needs to occur for lengthening to become permanent.

You can do anything you like and, in the name of experimentation (which a lot of PE is), I encourage you to try things and report your findings. But the arguments for length first, girth second are strong enough that I have no questions about it personally.

PE: If you build it, she will come.
          :o

My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...p-e-n-i-s.html

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
            Yeah I'm just gunna say fuck it and start doing it. I swear though, I've had enough people tell me otherwise that I've had it engrained in my brain, lol but fuck'em
            I'm with you on this. I work my girth, but only use erect jelqs. Been doing it for a few weeks off and on with no problems. Basically, whatever EQ happened when I jelqed I just went with it at the end of my hanging set. I did clamping last month and it caused some problems at the end of the week.
            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by The Holy Intruder View Post
              Only you can decide what's best for you, but let me just ask you this...

What's easier to stretch? A thin rubber band or a thick rubber band? Now think about the surface area that needs to be damaged on the cellular level and the cellular regeneration that needs to occur for lengthening to become permanent.

You can do anything you like and, in the name of experimentation (which a lot of PE is), I encourage you to try things and report your findings. But the arguments for length first, girth second are strong enough that I have no questions about it personally.
              I have a problem with this because I believe that new tissue is easily deformed. The shaft may be thicker, but because it is new it should still be in the growth phase (mitosis). I will state that as long as girth is done in moderation it will promote growth. This is also supported by the TGC Theory. As length is gained girth must be gained to maintain great EQ. If not actual girth gains then at least match up the smooth muscle to the Tunica.
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowingMine View Post
                I have a problem with this because I believe that new tissue is easily deformed. The shaft may be thicker, but because it is new it should still be in the growth phase (mitosis). I will state that as long as girth is done in moderation it will promote growth. This is also supported by the TGC Theory. As length is gained girth must be gained to maintain great EQ. If not actual girth gains then at least match up the smooth muscle to the Tunica.
                I suppose it's different for everyone and I won't argue that new tissue is not easily deformed, but I think "length before girth" is the general consensus for a reason. Many guys who start PE with good girth simply do not make the length gains that many other (less thick) guys do in a relatively short period of time. The more surface area you must subject to micro tears, the more surface area must heal. Until either one of us has a PhD in cellular biology with a focus in angiogenesis, I'm going to err on the side of simple math. Less area to stretch, easier to stretch, faster to heal. Most people will agree that unless you make absolutely unreal gains, it's not going to take intense girth work to "match up" for great EQ.

Like I said, I'm all for people trying anything and everything and telling the rest of us how it works out.

PE: If you build it, she will come.
                :o

My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...p-e-n-i-s.html

Comment

Originally posted by The Holy Intruder View Post
                  I suppose it's different for everyone and I won't argue that new tissue is not easily deformed, but I think "length before girth" is the general consensus for a reason. Many guys who start PE with good girth simply do not make the length gains that many other (less thick) guys do in a relatively short period of time. The more surface area you must subject to micro tears, the more surface area must heal. Until either one of us has a PhD in cellular biology with a focus in angiogenesis, I'm going to err on the side of simple math. Less area to stretch, easier to stretch, faster to heal. Most people will agree that unless you make absolutely unreal gains, it's not going to take intense girth work to "match up" for great EQ.

Like I said, I'm all for people trying anything and everything and telling the rest of us how it works out.
                  Here is a portion of the TGC Theory and this sums it best.

If your smooth muscle is your limit: Adjust your routine so it is mostly girth-based. That said, you don't want to focus completely on girth. You should do at least 10% [sic] to 20% of length exercises as well, and possibly more, as length exercises do most likely stretch the smooth muscle to some degree and help it to expand. If your goal is length and girth, you'll probably want to make your routine roughly 30% length-based and 70% girth-based. If your goal is only length, you'll still want to do at least 60% of girth exercises and possibly more. Also focus your jelqs with a high erection level, around 70% to 90%.

If your tunica is your limit: Adjust your routine so it is mostly length-based. Again, you should still do at least 10% to 20% of girth exercises as well, and possibly more. If your goal is length and girth, you'll probably want to make your routine roughly 30% girth-based and 70% length-based. If your goal is only girth, you'll still want to do at least 60% of length exercises and possibly more. Also focus your jelqs with a low erection level, around 40% to 60%.

From what I understand about "length before girth" is that someone needs to focus on length then they can focus on girth. But with that said everyone needs to focus on both when developing a routine. I will agree that most people should work length before girth.

Comment

I'd rather not chance the injury by stressing my penis too much.
                    Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                    Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Working...
                    X