no one answered this last time so I'm trying again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no one answered this last time so I'm trying again

Are there any good/ recommended L-Arginine and B vitamins that work well?

I buy mine at Walmart, unless your looking for something special mine cost about 3 bucks for a few weeks to a month at 1000 mg a day.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

You can get them for pretty cheap on Amazon, too. That's where I got mine. You can subscribe and save them and get a discount too.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        I buy mine at Walmart, unless your looking for something special mine cost about 3 bucks for a few weeks to a month at 1000 mg a day.
        Do they work just like any other supplements? I'm used to buying supplements for working out and there are many different options as well as brands that are just terrible and don't work as well.

Comment

They work for me, I have many years lifting weights myself and for sure there are certain things I would prefer to buy elsewhere but it is plain old L-Arginine.

Comment

They work for me, I have many years lifting weights myself and for sure there are certain things I would prefer to buy elsewhere but it is plain old L-Arginine.
            alright, thanks for your 2 cents. any recommendations on the B vitamins and are there any other supplements I should take? (already have a good multivitamin)

Comment

I just take a regular multivitamin but I also try and eat healthy, if your into woring out many of the pre and post workout drinks and better protean supplements already will have more than you need.

Comment

I just take a regular multivitamin but I also try and eat healthy, if your into woring out many of the pre and post workout drinks and better protean supplements already will have more than you need.
                Alright! sounds good, thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                X