Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PEing only 4 days per week? Intermediate Routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEing only 4 days per week? Intermediate Routine?

Hey there,
    Any advice for a guy would would like to train mon/tue-thur/fri only? Or sun/mon-wed/thur only?
    Increase volume and keep with current routine?

Also, what's a good intermediate routine?
    I've been doing my own thing lately...using the JP90 warmup, and just jelqing really slow (4-5 second reps) for 150.
    I'd like to add another exercise, but not sure what? I can't v-jelq...it hurts and i get an involuntary erection

P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.

Sorry, I couldn't resist lol
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

lmfao thats awesome, I think I will forever remember that address ..... No but 4 days should be fine if you do a decent routine
      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
      Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by MrJackal View Post
        Hey there,
        Any advice for a guy would would like to train mon/tue-thur/fri only? Or sun/mon-wed/thur only?
        Increase volume and keep with current routine?
        You can train as often as you want, just be sure to take two rest days after every 5 work days. As for increasing volume you want to base this idea off of your PI's. That's the key!

Originally posted by MrJackal View Post
        Also, what's a good intermediate routine?
        I've been doing my own thing lately...using the JP90 warmup, and just jelqing really slow (4-5 second reps) for 150.
        I'd like to add another exercise, but not sure what? I can't v-jelq...it hurts and i get an involuntary erection
        JP's 90 day beginner routine is a wonderful intense beginner routine. Not sure if you've seen it or not yet, but yeah! As for another exercise, what are your goals?

Comment

I did JP90 Just can't do v-jelqs well.
          I'm sitting around 6inches/4.5inches girth. I'd like 7 inches at least. I'm very patient.
          Just looking for a no bs simple routine. Jelqs with 2 additional exercises at the most. General length/girth gains are my goals.
          I try to edge everyday, and kegel every other day

Comment

Did you make any gains with JP90? Have you made any gains since first starting PE?

Comment

That's interesting because it shows your start date is sept of 2011 so you should have already had a routine going for what you need to do achieving your goals. You should be even past intermediate. Move on to more intense routine.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Up until last month I was doing JP90 4 days a week. I was doing M/T Th/Fr and I had great results.
                If it's easier for you, definitely do 4 days a week, this way you have more chances to be consistent.

S
                Start BPEL- 6, MEG 4.8, BPFSL - 6.5 ---- Feb 1st 2012
                1 Year BPEL - 7.5, MEG 5.5, BPFSL 8.25
                2 Years BPEL 7.75, MEG 5.5 BPFSL 8.5
                My Blog

Comment

Yes, I joined 2011... I was a lurker, and have made several posts within the last 6 months when I started actually PEing on a regular basis.
                  I've gained half an inch on JP90, and about the same in girth

Comment

Likewise I joined in Jan of 2011 but started in July with discipline but still that is a grip of time not to have moved unto an more advanced routine.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                    X