X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the a good routine?

Sorry for the headline, looks weird i know )=

Hey guys

I have in total, done pe for 8 months, but i gained 1.2 inch in 6 months, but no girth.

So after I've done 6 months, i started a new program, goes like this:
    Monday,Tuesday,Thursday, Friday.

2 set: stretching to every side 40 sec each

Jelqing: 15 minutes

4 Set Ulis: 80% erect for 45 sec

Done this for 2 months now, but haven't seen any gains yet.
    Is this routine acceptable for gains?

I think that if you're looking to gain girth only you can ditch the stretches and replace it it with some other girth exercise (which ones I don't know, I'm not PEing for girth). Jelqing alone is very good at maintaining lenght gains.

Besides, don't forget that girth is generally harder to gain than lenght, so don't expect to gain girth as fast as you gained lenght.

Please go and introduce yourself in the appropriate section of the forum.
    Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
    BPEL: 5,5 inches
    EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
    BPEL: 7 inches
    EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I am looking to gain girth, however, i still want to have some more length gains, so its kind of a mix, but there is no doubt in mind that i prefer girth rather than length.

But don't you think that i can gain both length and girth with this routine ?

Comment

Originally posted by kaspern View Post
        Thanks for the reply.

I am looking to gain girth, however, i still want to have some more length gains, so its kind of a mix, but there is no doubt in mind that i prefer girth rather than length.

As far as girth goes, I don't know. You'll have to wait until someone more experienced comes. Or you can take a look at: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and Girth Exercises | PEGym
        Browse the links, see if you can find anything useful.

If you still want to gain some lenght, I say it's better to gain it first and then, when you've reached your desired lenght, start a routine mainly focused on girth.

Goal:

Comment

Lets say that i go for length only, then my routine will be the exact same, however the ulis will be removed.

its 2 set: stretching to every side 40 sec each and of course i do the same straight out forward, tho i do this 6 times.
          and 15 min jelqing.

Doesn't seem like much, so adding 4 times uli 40 second each, would that really hurt?.

Comment

If you've been doing PE for 8 months, I think you can add more advanced lenght exercises other than basic stretching. Add A-Stretches to the routine and a few weeks from then replace them with DLD blaster (basically a more advanced A-stretch). They're said to be one of the best lenght gainers around. And try holding each stretch for 1 min. Don't forget to stretch down and upwards as well.

I don't think adding the Ulis would hurt, but I'm in favour of focusing on one thing at the time, so I think it'd be more benefitial to get the lenght and only the the girth.

Goal:

Comment

so basically, what you saying is that i should only stretch and jelq?

And when i have gained the desired length i should stop stretching?

But the annoying part is, that i need 0.8 inch if i want to get my desired length,

Do you think its possible to gain 0.8 inch length in 2 months or so ?

Comment

Yes, that's what I meant. Go for lenght first and then ditch the stretching and replace it with girt exercises (keep the jelqing though!)

I don't know if you can get that much lenght in 2 months, everyone's different, I'm no psychic. But try the advanced lenght exercises I mentioned, maybe they'll get you to gain lenght faster!

Goal:

Comment

thanks I give it a try (=

Maybe a stupid question, but i should keep the current length routine and add the a-stretches right ?

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Not likely, other than a few uli's it is not even a full beginners routine, in other words it is very week. I am not sure how you gained 1 plus inches in six months if this is an advanced routine compared to your last one.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Sorry for the headline, looks weird i know )=

Hey guys

I have in total, done pe for 8 months, but i gained 1.2 inch in 6 months, but no girth.

So after I've done 6 months, i started a new program, goes like this:
                      Monday,Tuesday,Thursday, Friday.

2 set: stretching to every side 40 sec each

Jelqing: 15 minutes

4 Set Ulis: 80% erect for 45 sec

Done this for 2 months now, but haven't seen any gains yet.
                      Is this routine acceptable for gains?
                      So you gained in your first six months with the same routine, and then you changed your routine for two months and gained nothing?

Why change something that was working?
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

thanks I give it a try (=

Maybe a stupid question, but i should keep the current length routine and add the a-stretches right ?
                        Some stretching is always advisable, even with a girth routine, it will help to loosen up your ligaments and tunica. I think you should do stretches, just not as much as if you were trying to gain length. I would really up your jelqing to more like 20 minutes and increase by a couple minutes a week until you are at at least 30 minutes, you may also consider clamping or pumping but I would read up on both. Clamping is done with just about zero cost but it must be done safely.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                          Not likely, other than a few uli's it is not even a full beginners routine, in other words it is very week. I am not sure how you gained 1 plus inches in six months if this is an advanced routine compared to your last one.
                          Never said my new routine was advance?

When i started, i did:

2 set: stretching 30 sec left,right,down,up,straight out.
                          10 min jelqing.

And yes i gained 1.2 inch in length in 6 months.

But i am a little but confused right now, because i seriously want both length and girth
                          Last edited by kaspern; 03-16-2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

You are an easy gainer, I meant advanced as in you stated that you are now doing this after your first routine, sorry man. I still think you may have used up your easy gains and will now have to induce greater stress. Most guys have some gains that will come easy at first and once they are gained then the battle gets much harder. Just try to add some more intensity slowly and see what happens. I was not trying to say you were lying about your gains. Sorry if it sounded that way.

Comment

That's okay man (=

I am just trying to figure out what the heck i should do, because i am really confused right now, because now i a have to different opinions, and as i mentioned before i want both length and girth.

Comment

Working...
                              X