This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ziongite View Post
    Yes they work but barely at all and in fact they can reduce erection ability. If you want an extra quarter inch with the risk of reduced erection functionality then sure.
    I would be interested to know where you got this information. You do realize that penis pump-type devices are commonly used as erection aids?

Search through the devices section of the forums and discover a world of information and allow your misconceptions to be put to rest.

Comment

I did not come here to increase my size. I don't buy penis pumps like you guys. Also who is to say that any of the pictures in the photo section are actually the same people as the members here. My guess is they aren't.

Common sense dictates that most that buy into things that are meant to make their penis's big actually have small penis's and that is why they want to make them bigger.

Same as a women with big natural tits. They are not the prime candidates for breast implants.

It is just obvious, But you can all pretend you are like peter north and billy glide on here but people like that would never sign up to a forum like this.
      The majority of people here dont even use penis pumps what are you talking about??

Dude you know nothing man just leave.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Originally posted by Subro View Post
        I would be interested to know where you got this information. You do realize that penis pump-type devices are commonly used as erection aids?

Search through the devices section of the forums and discover a world of information and allow your misconceptions to be put to rest.
        Yes of course they force blood into your penis and make it erect while you use them but what I was saying is they reduce your own ability to become erect. Obviously you can't do a woman with a penis pump on.

Comment

Pumping is a very very small part of what this site is about. Why is it you are so obsessed with it?
          My Progress Log

Comment

Yes of course they force blood into your penis and make it erect while you use them but what I was saying is they reduce your own ability to become erect. Obviously you can't do a woman with a penis pump on.
            I believe that only happens to the ones that use the pump incorrectly. I thought you knew everything, ziongite?
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yes they work but barely at all and in fact they can reduce erection ability. If you want an extra quarter inch with the risk of reduced erection functionality then sure.
              I agree, all the things you say can indeed be true and it is with incorrect use that these things will happen. They will not produce much in length alone but with a low hg long set routine and a good manual stretching routine the gains can be quite decent. I gained 3/4s in length and 1/2 inch in MEG with a manual stretching / pumping routine so I would say that for me it worked. I also had harder erections.

The softer erections that you mentioned are due to over pumping and is a result of edema. Over time prolonged pumping at higher HG's can cause the spongy boner syndrome but even then it will go back to normal eventually, further more the reason most do not gain is because they get all wrapped up in the eye candy effect of pumping to great dimensions and dont understand that this is a sure fired way to only ever have temp gains.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

You are indeed correct on that note, sir. Well done. Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by tripleberry View Post
                  The majority of people here dont even use penis pumps what are you talking about??

Dude you know nothing man just leave.
                  Agreed
                  My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by 4Samson View Post
                    Pumping is a very very small part of what this site is about. Why is it you are so obsessed with it?
                    Because he's insecure, because pumping didn't work for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      I believe that only happens to the ones that use the pump incorrectly. I thought you knew everything, ziongite?
                      We came at him and I am strongly suggesting that we give him a minute and back down, not just you but everyone. I am sure that we can steer this in the right direction and get back on track.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        We came at him and I am strongly suggesting that we give him a minute and back down, not just you but everyone. I am sure that we can steer this in the right direction and get back on track.
                        Hey he asked for it I'm going to go outside and have a cigarette

Comment

Yes of course they force blood into your penis and make it erect while you use them but what I was saying is they reduce your own ability to become erect.
                          That is a misconception. I could see how the abuse/misuse of that device would cause erection quality issues. However, that principal applies to all manual and device-aided penile exercises. There are members who use a penis pump in conjunction with other penile exercise methods and see gains in size as well as increases in erection quality.

There is a wealth of (free) information on this site. Search through what is presented, especially the sticky threads on each sub-forum, and then come to your own conclusions as to the credibility of the information.

Comment

Because he's insecure, because pumping didn't work for him.
                            Keep telling yourself that. I have never bought one and never want to use a penis pump.

The only thing I own is a fleshlight even though I barely use it. The idea of it was better than the actual thing.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that. I have never bought one and never want to use a penis pump.

The only thing I own is a fleshlight even though I barely use it. The idea of it was better than the actual thing.
                              All you need is your hands, my brother
                              The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Hey he asked for it I'm going to go outside and have a cigarette
                                I already got the point that posting a pic here = hate. I should have just used text since proving something here doesn't seem to matter. You all believe each other without any proof. Interesting. Maybe I am too paranoid and think people lie. Maybe penis size really doesn't matter like a lot of women say. I always get a weird feeling that I am being fooled though.

Comment

Working...
                                X